Case Study: Replace old Hocking (Wilson Hot Water) instantaneous hot water system on the Northern Beaches.
Note: Hocking is now known as Wilson Hot Water.
Ms Mitchell from Sydney’s Northern Beaches had been having problems with her Hocking electric instantaneous hot water system since moving into her apartment in 2010. She called us for advice and explained the myriad of problems she had been putting up with including unreliable hot water, very low water pressure, showers that were either boiling hot or cold, the inability to regulate the hot water in her kitchen and no hot water from her bathroom vanity. With no room to install a hot water tank, Ms Mitchell thought the problems she was experiencing were common with all instantaneous electric hot water systems.
Once onsite, our water heater repair technician determined that there were two main factors that culminated together to create Ms Mitchell’s hot water problems:
- the Hocking instantaneous hot water system was over 20 years old and no longer functioning correctly; and
- the low water flow in the bathroom was not due to her location on the top floor or low building water pressure (as Ms Mitchell thought) but due to inappropriate tap washers and old, perished flexi water pipes that were inhibiting water flow;
To solve these problems we installed a new Stiebel Eltron instantaneous electric hot water heater. We chose this make and model because it is a very reliable German brand offering fast water heating. We changed the tap washer which dramatically increased water flow. We also switched the old flexi water hoses to copper pipes which won’t perish and last for many, many years to come.
Needless to say, Ms Mitchell was elated with the changes made which is reiterated in the testimonial below.
Hocking / Wilson Hot Water Repairs
We are the experts when it comes to repairing Hocking / Wilson hot water heaters. We can repair your existing hot water tank and provide you with a replacement product today.
Smaller companies just can’t offer the same level of service as our experienced service technicians. Our trucks are fully stocked with spare parts so you won’t have to wait days for replacement parts to arrive. Our qualified service technicians can offer fast, repair of your hot water system today. Our customers don’t suffer the indignity of cold showers.
Don’t waste time and money employing multiple trades
Did you know that employing a specialist hot water company like Cheapa Hot Water for your water heater installation actually saves you money!
The installation and repair of a hot water system often requires the experience and qualifications of both a licensed plumber AND a licensed electrician. At Cheapa Hot Water Sydney, we are licensed and qualified to undertake any plumbing electrical work required to complete the installation or repair of your hot water system quickly, and within budget. Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up the installation or repair of your hot water system and also adding extra expense due to additional call out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.
HOCKING / WILSON HOT WATER SYSTEM REPAIRS
Hocking / Wilson Hot Water Replacement + Installation
Our same day, emergency hot water system replacement service is your guarantee that you’ll be back enjoying hot showers again today! You’ll never run out of hot water again!
Do you regularly run out of hot water? Want to upgrade to a more energy-efficient hot water system? Switch from electric to gas or solar hot water? We’re here to help.
Choice means the right product and a better price! If your existing Hocking / Wilson Hot Water heater can’t be repaired and needs replacing, we can deliver and install a new gas, electric or solar HWS today.
Buying a new hot water system is an investment in your future. It’s an expensive appliance so you don’t want to make the wrong decision. With so many options, it’s easy to be swayed by a lower price and lose sight of what matters most when replacing your existing hot water system. To get the best value for money on this long term investment, your decision should be based on quality, efficiency and reliability.
At Cheapa Hot Water Sydney, we go to great measures to ensure your new hot water system ticks these three boxes so you can be sure of trouble-free hot water for many years to come. Hot water is our business and you can rely on us for advice you can trust.
HOCKING / WILSON HOT WATER REPLACEMENT ASSISTANCE
Hocking / Wilson Hot Water System Prices
Save money on the purchase of a new hot water heater by taking advantage of our buying power and the discounts we are able to pass onto our customers.
We offer free delivery to all Sydney suburbs and we’ll even take away, and recycle, your old tank. Best of all, we’ll beat any genuine quote today!
Choice means you get the best product for your needs. We discuss the latest HWS product information plus any Government rebates that may be available if you upgrade to a more energy-efficient hot water system. Ask us about the advantages of switching to solar hot water or from electric to gas.
HOCKING / WILSON HOT WATER SYSTEM PRICES
Cheapa Hot Water Sydney
Hot water is our business! We are a specialist hot water repair and installation company, it is not a sideline to our plumbing business.
The benefits of utilising our hot water repair expertise include:
- Each year we install thousands of hot water systems in homes and businesses across all Sydney suburbs.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25 years experience each.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking / Wilson, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more – don’t risk voiding your warranty by installing your hot water heater yourself or employing unskilled tradespeople.
- Cheapa Hot Water Sydney is a local Australian family-owned business offering reliable, old fashioned service.
- We pride ourselves on fast, same day service for all electric, gas and solar hot water systems.
- Free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal, and recycling, of your old hot water system.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.