Electric hot water heaters.
Free delivery. All Sydney suburbs. We’ll beat any genuine quote.
The prices quoted on this website are for hot water heater supply only. A hot water installation service is available to customers in the Sydney metro area only.
Take advantage of our buying power when you purchase your next electric hot water system.
Each year we supply thousands of hot water heaters to homes and businesses throughout Sydney. Take advantage of our buying power when you purchase your new hot water system.
- Competitive pricing – we’ll beat any genuine quote today!
- Free delivery of all new electric hot water system.
- We’ll take away and recycle your old electric hot water heater free of charge (when we install your new hot water system).
- Complete integration solutions for all your hot water requirements.
- Friendly, helpful advice to ensure you purchase the right hot water system for your home or business.
- Our licensed hot water plumbers can install your new electric hot water system quickly (ask about our same day service).
- We are licensed to undertake all the necessary plumbing and electrical work needed to install a new hot water system – no need to outsource to multiple trades.
- We stock a huge range to ensure you receive the right hot water system for your hot water usage requirements and budget.
- Fast conversion from other connection types (gas to electric / electric to solar, etc).
Tips when buying a new electric hot water system.
When the time comes to buy a new electric hot water system, it’s usually because your old heater is broken (no hot water?) or no longer suits your hot water usage requirements (running out of hot water?).
In most cases, it’s an emergency and you need a new hot water system fast! A few days of cold showers strike fear in most people – and we don’t blame you!
With so much choice on the market when it comes to the range and brands of electric hot water heaters, how do you know which one is best for your home and household requirements? While it’s easy to be swayed by a lower price and lose sight of the three factors that we believe matter most:
At Cheapa Hot Water Sydney, our hot water specialists go to great measures to ensure your new electric HWS offers quality, efficiency and reliability so you can relax in the knowledge you’ll have trouble-free hot water for many years to come.
Even if your old HWS has adequately catered to your household hot water usage requirements, it shouldn’t be a matter of replacing it with the same make and model. We will most probably be able to suggest a better system that will save energy, reduce your bills and be kinder to the environment.
How we determine your electric hot water usage requirements
Factors we will consider to determine your electric HWS requirements include:
- Number of adults and ages of any children in the home (teenagers typically use more hot water than young children),
- Number of bathrooms,
- Number of people who need to use bathrooms at the same time,
- Any dishwashers and washing machines that use hot water at the same time,
- Will there be the need to fill a large bathtub or spa?
- The location of your property as climate and water pressure can determine what electric hot water system is best suited to your region.
With over 20 years of experience, our qualified hot water installers will suggest what electric HWS will best suit your requirements based on your household size and hot water usage requirements. Without expert advice, you risk running out of hot water because you have chosen the wrong size tank or dread receiving your quarterly energy bill because your HWS is inefficient.
Did you know that a typical household uses around 40-50 litres of hot water per person per day? A four-person household needs a electric hot water tank of about 135–170 litres. (Source – Sustainability Victoria.)
Your electric hot water system is an investment for your future and the decision of which product to buy shouldn’t be made without reliable, expert advice. Call us today for obligation-free electric hot water advice on 0410 693 532.