The best electric hot water system prices in Sydney. Free, same day delivery. We’ll beat any genuine quote. Huge range. Electric HWS repairs and installation service.
Choosing the right electric hot water system
Our electric hot water systems are very competitively priced because we purchase large quantities direct from the manufacturers – a saving we can pass on to our customers. We will beat any genuine quote today!
With so much choice when it comes to electric hot water systems, how do you know which one is best for your home and household requirements? Your hot water heater is an investment in your future and with so many options, it’s easy to be swayed by a lower price and lose sight of the three factors we believe matters most:
Cheapa Hot Water Sydney – Advice you can trust
At Cheapa Hot Water Sydney, we go to great measures to ensure your new hot water system ticks these three boxes so you can relax and know you’ll have trouble-free hot water for many years to come.
Importantly, with over 20 years experience in hot water our qualified hot water installers will suggest what hot water system will best suit your requirements based on your household size and water usage requirements.
Without expert advice you risk running out of hot water every night because you have chosen the wrong size tank or dread receiving your quarterly energy bill because it’s unreasonably high.
The benefits of dealing with one of Sydney’s largest hot water specialists
- Competitive pricing – we’ll beat any genuine quote today!
- Free delivery of all new electric hot water system.
- We’ll take away and recycle your old electric hot water heater free of charge.
- Complete integration solutions for all your hot water requirements.
- Friendly, helpful advice to ensure you purchase the right hot water system for your home or business.
- Our licensed hot water plumbers can install your new electric hot water system today.
- We are licensed to undertake all the necessary plumbing and electrical work needed to install a new hot water system – no need to outsource to multiple trades.
- Huge range of electric, gas and solar hot water systems.
- Fast conversions from electric hot water to gas or solar.
Get in touch for hot water system advice
Electric hot water system comparison
We stock an enormous range of electric hot water systems including all the major makes and models.
Below is a selection of our most popular electric hot water products that cover the requirements of most Sydney households including apartments, townhouses and large houses. Detailed specifications of other hot water tanks are available anytime upon request. Contact our hot water specialists for advice based on your budget and hot water usage requirements.
The classic Rheem Electric Water Heater now with a 10 year cylinder warranty.
Combines high thermal efficiency with the purity and performance of a stainless steel cylinder.
The Rheem Rheemglas® models are ideal for families on a budget.
Compact in size perfect for underneath the kitchen bench, in cupboards or in the laundry.
How we determine your hot water usage requirements
Factors we will consider to determine your hot water usage requirements include:
- Number of adults and ages of any children in the home (teenagers typically use more hot water than young children),
- Number of bathrooms,
- Number of people who need to use bathrooms at the same time,
- Any dishwashers and washing machines that use hot water at the same time,
- Will there be the need to fill a large bathtub or spa?
- Location of your property as climate and water pressure can determine what gas hot water system is best suited to your region.
With over 20 years experience, our qualified hot water installers will suggest what electric HWS will best suit your requirements based on your household size and hot water usage requirements. Without expert advice you risk running out of hot water because you have chosen the wrong size tank or dread receiving your quarterly energy bill because your HWS is inefficient.
Did you know that a typical household uses around 40-50 litres of hot water per person per day. A four-person household needs a gas hot water tank of about 135–170 litres. (Source – Sustainability Victoria.)
Electric hot water installation service Sydney
Your hot water heater is an expensive appliance and should only be installed by a fully qualified tradesperson.
Don’t risk voiding your warranty by using inexperienced, unlicensed labour. Most manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your hot water system warranty if it isn’t installed by a licensed hot water plumber.
Did you know that the installation of any hot water system also requires the qualifications of a licensed plumber AND a licensed electrician. At Cheapa Hot Water Sydney, we are licensed and qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work necessary to complete the installation or repair of your hot water system. Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up the installation of your hot water heater and adding the extra expense of employing another tradesperson.
When it comes to installing your new hot water system, save money by calling Cheapa Hot Water Sydney. We are the Sydney hot water experts.