Tips for choosing the right hot water system
Purchasing a new hot water system is an investment in your future and, as the hardest working appliance in your home, it’s important you purchase the right product for your needs now and into the future.
When we advise a customer on the best hot water system for their needs, we not only consider their hot water demands now but their projected usage in the future. For example, as small children grow into teenagers, they invariably use more hot water. Additionally, it’s important to not only consider the ‘humans’ in the home but the hot water usage requirements of other appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers which can use as much hot water as one person.
Below is a list of factors to consider when purchasing a new hot water system.
- How many bathrooms or members of your household will be using hot water at the same time?
- How many adults and children live in the home? Teenagers tend to use more hot water than small children.
- Are other appliances such as dishwashers and washing machines connected to the hot water system? Will they rely on the hot water system at the same time as household occupants?
- Will a bath or spa be used regularly?
- Where will the hot water system be installed and how much space is available?
- What are the available energy supplies (i.e. gas, electricity, solar)?
Note: Climate conditions and water pressure can also affect the hot water system that can be installed in your area. If you need advice, contact our friendly team.
If you need assistance choosing the right hot water system, don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team. We’re happy to help.
Rheem hot water systems
Rheem is an Australian owned company and manufactured its first gas water heater in 1939.
Rheem has the most extensive range of solar, gas and electric hot water systems in a range of storage capacities to suit all budgets and household hot water usage requirements.
The company is committed to leading the way in hot water heaters in Australia with intelligent products and sustainable solutions that make a difference to their customers and our planet. Rheem is a signatory to the Australian Packaging Covenant and aims to provide a consistent and transparent framework for assessing and tracking packaging sustainability.
Need hot water system installation? We offer a fast (often same day*) HWS installation service to customers located in the Sydney metropolitan area.
This includes all LGAs: Northern Beaches, Eastern Suburbs, Hills District, Inner West & Leichhardt, North Shore, Western Suburbs, St George, Campbelltown, Sutherland, Penrith, Liverpool and Blacktown.
Don’t risk voiding your HWS warranty.
Did you know that most hot water system manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your hot water heater warranty if it isn’t installed by a licensed hot water plumber, like Cheapa Hot Water Sydney. Hot water tanks are an expensive appliance so why would you risk voiding your warranty by installing it yourself or employing the services of someone who isn’t licensed? We are licensed water heater installers and service repair technicians for all major hot water manufacturers including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
* Important: While our same day hot water installation service is often available, please be advised that it is dependent upon our availability on that day and the time of day you contact us. To check availability, please give us a call. We’re here to help and want all our customers back enjoying trouble-free hot water as soon as possible.