New hot water system installations – gas, solar and electric.
Hot water Sydney. Fast help. All suburbs. Service you can rely on.
Save time and money by employing a dedicated, local hot water company to install your new HWS. Our trucks are on the road right now stocked with a huge range of hot water systems, ready for installation in your home or workplace.
Speak to a hot water specialist now
The hot water heater installation process
- When you contact Cheapa Hot Water, you’ll speak directly with one of our hot water installation specialists. We don’t use call centres or an office receptionist to attend to these enquiries. This ensures you receive the right advice immediately.
- We’ll then organise a convenient time to visit your home, strata building or workplace. We’ll even contact you when we’re within 20-30 minutes of our arrival so you know when to expect us.
- You can expect delivery of your new hot water system prior to the arrival of your hot water installer.
- Once onsite, your licensed hot water heater installer will assess the site for safety and make appropriate arrangements, if required.
- Your old hot water system will be disconnected from the electricity / gas supply. Once disconnected, it will be drained and removed.
- We’ll then install and reconnect your new hot water system, whether it’s in the same location or a new location (if you want it moved).
- A new tempering valve to ensure your hot water system complies with AS3500 plumbing codes, if required.
- Your new hot water system will be commissioned and tested to ensure it is working accordingly.
- We’ll clean up the worksite and remove any associated rubbish.
- We’ll take away and recycle your old hot water system, where applicable.
- You’ll be back enjoying trouble-free hot water again.
Save money on hot water heater installation.
Our specialist hot water installers are fully licensed and qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to complete the successful installation of your new HWS.
Inexperienced or unqualified tradespeople may have to outsource the electrical work necessary to another tradesperson, thereby holding up the installation or repair of your hot water system and also adding extra expense due to additional call out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.
Our hot water specialists are licensed to undertake all work required for the successful installation of all hot water system. Save money today by calling Cheapa Hot Water today.0410 693 532
Buying a hot water system
Buying a new hot water system is an investment in your future. It’s an expensive appliance and you don’t want to find you’re constantly running out of hot water.
With so many options, it’s easy to be swayed by a lower price and lose sight of what matters most when replacing your existing hot water system. To get the best value for money on this long term investment, your decision should be based on three important factors:
At Cheapa Hot Water Sydney, we have 25+ years of experience in the industry and go to great measures to ensure your new hot water system ticks these three boxes so you can be sure of trouble-free hot water for many years to come. Hot water is our business and you can rely on us for advice you can trust.
We install thousands of hot water systems in Sydney homes and businesses every year. Take advantage of our buying power and save money on the purchase price of your new hot water system.
We offer free delivery to all Sydney suburbs and we’ll even take away, and recycle, your old tank.
We’ll beat any genuine quote today!
Ask us about Government rebates and incentives that may be available if you’re upgrading to a more energy-efficient hot water system.
HOT WATER SYSTEM PRICES