Our highly experienced, licensed Sydney hot water installers are on the road right now to fix your hot water heater TODAY!
Hot water is our business! The benefits of dealing dedicated Sydney hot water specialists.
- Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install and repair hundreds of hot water systems in Sydney and Central Coast homes and businesses.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 20 years experience each.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- Cheapa Hot Water Sydney is a local Australian family owned business offering reliable, old fashioned service.
- We pride ourselves on fast, same day service for all electric, gas and solar hot water systems.
- Free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal of your old water heater.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.
Expert, friendly advice. Call now and speak direct to the licensed business owner
Buying a new hot water system is an investment in your future.
With so many options, it’s easy to be swayed by a lower price and lose sight of what matters most. At Cheapa Hot Water Sydney, we go to great measures to ensure your new hot water system is suitable for your household or business hot water usage requirements and gives you trouble-free hot water for many years to come. You can rely on us for advice you can trust.
Your one-stop hot water heater experts. Don’t waste money employing multiple trades.
Did you know that employing a specialist hot water company like Cheapa Hot Water Sydney for your water heater installation actually saves you money!
The installation of any hot water system requires the experience and qualifications of both a licensed plumber AND a licensed electrician. At Cheapa Hot Water Sydney, we are licensed and qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to complete the installation or repair of your hot water system quickly, and within budget. Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up the installation of your hot water heater and also adding extra expense due to additional call out fees charged by employing two tradespeople. Save money today by calling the hot water experts.
Don’t risk voiding your warranty!
Most hot water manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your hot water heater warranty if it isn’t installed by a licensed plumber.
Hot water tanks are an expensive appliance so why would you risk voiding your warranty by installing it yourself or employing the services of someone who isn’t licensed? We are licensed water heater installers and service repair technicians for all major hot water manufacturers.
Hot water heater installation service
Hot water is our business! Each year we install water heaters in over 4,000 homes and businesses across Sydney.
We offer fast, same day water heater installation of all electric, gas and solar hot water systems.
We stock all the major hot water brands
We are preferred suppliers for all the major hot water makes and models including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
Our fully stocked trucks contain thousands of spare parts to ensure your hot water system is repaired quickly. If your hot water heater is beyond repair, we can replace and install it with a new system today. We can also provide all the latest information on a wide range of new products hitting the market from government rebates on solar and heat pump systems to environmentally friendly 5 star gas systems.