No hot water? Running out of hot water? Need a new hot water radiator? Take advantage of our fast radiator installation and replacement service.
Hot water radiator installations
Contact our licensed hot water heater technicians for fast installation of a new radiator. We service all Sydney suburbs. Ask about our same day service.
Buying a new radiator is an investment in your future. With so many options, it’s easy to be swayed by a lower price and lose sight of what matters most:
Our hot water specialists go to great measures to ensure your new radiator ticks these three boxes so you can be sure of trouble-free hot water for many years to come. Hot water is our business and you can rely on us for advice you can trust.
Our fully stocked trucks carry replacement hot water radiators of all shapes and sizes. We will advise you want make and model best suits your household hot water usage. We can quickly replace your existing gas, solar or electric radiator today. If you’re upgrading from electric to gas or solar, we’ll even install a temporary radiator while the conversion is taking place so you don’t suffer the inconvenience of cold water. It’s all part of the service.
Information about our radiator repair service »
Save money and take advantage of our buying power
Each year we install hundreds of radiators in homes and businesses across all Sydney suburbs and the Central Coast.
Take advantage of our buying power and save money on the purchase price of your new radiator. We offer free delivery to all Sydney suburbs and the Central Coast and we’ll even take away and recycle your old boiler. We’ll beat any genuine quote today!
Choice means you get the best hot water radiator for your household needs
Contact us for advice on what radiator will best suit your household hot water usage requirements yet stay within your budget. Our advice is free and could save you thousands!
We can provide all the latest information on a wide range of new radiator products hitting the market from government rebates on solar and heat pump systems to environmentally friendly 5 star gas systems.
Don’t risk voiding your new hot water radiator’s warranty
Did you know that most radiator manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your warranty if it isn’t repaired or installed by a licensed boiler technician or qualified plumber?
Your hot water radiator is an expensive appliance so why would you risk voiding your warranty by installing it yourself or employing the services of someone who isn’t licensed? The installation of any hot water boiler also requires the qualifications of a licensed plumber and a licensed electrician. Call us and get peace of mind your warranty is covered.
For hot water radiator service advice
Cheapa Hot Water Sydney
Hot water is our business. We are the Sydney hot water experts. All our hot water systems are competitively priced because we purchase large quantities direct from the manufacturers – a saving we can pass on to our customers.
The benefits of dealing with dedicated hot water specialist plumbers
Our experienced, licensed hot water installers, in fully equipped trucks, are on the road right now to ensure your hot water heater problems fixed quickly – today! We service all Sydney suburbs.
- Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install over 4,000 hot water systems in Sydney homes and businesses.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- Cheapa Hot Water is an Australian, family owned business offering reliable, old fashioned service.
- We pride ourselves on fast service for all electric, gas and solar hot water systems.
- Free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal of your old water heater.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.