When dealing with our highly skilled Sydney hot water repair specialists, you’re assured of service and expertise that is second to none.
With 25+ years experience, no matter the make or model of your hot water heater, our repair technicians have the expertise and parts to ensure you’re back enjoying hot showers today.
Our fully stocked trucks are on the road right now, ready to undertake all hot water repairs in Sydney – today! Best of all, you won’t have to wait for spare parts or a replacement hot water heater to arrive.
We are a local, family-owned business offering reliable, trusted, old fashioned service. We pride ourselves on offering fast service for all electric, gas and solar hot water systems across the entire Sydney metropolitan area.
We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install and repair all hot water systems. There is no need to waste money employing multiple trades saving our customers time and money.
Don’t risk voiding your hot water system warranty by employing unqualified people to undertake hot water repairs for you. As accredited service agents, you know your warranty is safe when it’s fixed by Cheapa Hot Water.
We’ll even dispose of your old hot water heater so it’s recycled in an environmentally friendly way leaving a job that’s clean and safe.
Residential Hot Water Repairs Sydney
Don’t waste money employing multiple trades.
Did you know that a new hot water system is a big investment and often needs the installation and setup of plumbing, gas and electric components? This requires the experience and qualifications of both a licensed plumber and a licensed electrician.
At Cheapa Hot Water Sydney, we are licensed and qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to complete your hot water system installation or repair quickly, and within budget.
Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up your hot water system repair or installation, adding extra expense due to additional call out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.
Don’t risk voiding your hot water heater warranty
Additionally, most manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your hot water system warranty if it isn’t installed by a licensed hot water technician or qualified plumber. Hot water tanks are an expensive appliance so why would you risk voiding your warranty by installing it yourself or employing the services of someone who isn’t licensed?
Save money today by calling our Sydney hot water experts. Our trucks are on the road right now stocked with thousands of spare parts to repair and service your hot water heater quickly.
Benefits to our residential customers
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install hundreds of hot water systems in businesses across Sydney.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves of our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.
FOR RESIDENTIAL HOT WATER HEATER REPAIRS
Strata Hot Water Repairs Sydney
Assisting strata and property managers for 25+ years
Having dealt with strata and property managers across the entire Sydney metro area for 25+ years, we have developed in-house systems to make the process of any hot water related issues fast and simple.
This gives our strata and real estate clients, the confidence that each job is running efficiently from start to finish, freeing up your time and giving you the confidence that your clients will be back enjoying trouble-free hot water today!
We are competent in popular repair and maintenance management portals used by strata and property managers. We’re happy to work with our customers to ensure the booking and job management process is simple and painless, providing complete transparency on all jobs.
The benefits to our strata customers
For all property and strata managers with large or small portfolios, fast same-day hot water repairs and hot water service replacement tanks are only a phone call away.
When you need to rely on a professional company that can take the worry away, we will be happy to help. With fast response times and price satisfaction, it makes sense to use a local hot water specialist.
- Our fully stocked mobile fleet of service vehicles can attend to emergency problems within hours.
- We service the Sydney Metropolitan area 7 days a week.
- Hot water is our business – it is not a sideline to our plumbing or electrical services.
- We can save you time by liaising with tenants direct.
- We are competent in popular repair and maintenance management portals (i.e. Maintenance Manager, REST, etc).
- Monthly accounts with various payment options make trust accounting easier
- Our technicians are fully qualified.
- Our buying power means we pass on discounts to your landlords.
- We are fully licensed and insured. Public liability and workers compensation documentation can be forwarded to you.
FOR STRATA HOT WATER HEATER REPAIRS
Commercial Hot Water Repairs Sydney
We provide reliable commercial hot water service and maintenance solutions for housing estates, retirement villages and businesses across all Sydney suburbs.
A commercial solar system normally involves a mix of both solar and conventional water heating. With the size of latter being sufficient to provide all the hot water demands for the project under the most adverse weather conditions expected. In most states of Australia, it is now normal for design engineers in both private organisations and government to thoroughly investigate the feasibility of solar water heating for all new projects.
Has the UV system on your commercial hot water system been serviced lately?
To maintain optimal performance of any commercial HWS, and to ensure the UV system is achieving the correct level of disinfection, it’s important to service it regularly. Each component of your commercial hot water UV system has a recommended replacement schedule to ensure optimal performance.
Commercial hot water UV maintenance schedules
UV LAMPS: Recommended replacement time : annually (8,000 – 16,000 hours depending on type)
QUARTZ SLEEVES: Recommended replacement time : every 2 years
QUARTZ O-RING SEALS: Recommended replacement time : annually
For more information about commercial hot water system service and maintenance, contact our hot water specialists on 0410 693 532 for assistance.
The benefits to our commercial customers
- Complete integrated solutions to all your hot water requirements.
- Prompt, friendly, quality service at very competitive prices.
- First class tradesmen in fully equipped trucks ensure that your hot water heater problems are quickly and efficiently resolved.
- Hot water is our business! All work is carried out by our trained and qualified tradespeople.
- We do not employ sub-contractors or outsource work to unskilled workers.
- Competitive pricing. We will beat any genuine quote TODAY!!
- All work is carried out by our trained and qualified tradespeople.
- We do not employ sub-contractors or outsource work to unskilled workers.