Purchasing a new hot water system is an investment in your future and, as the hardest working appliance in your home, it’s important you purchase the right product for your needs now and into the future.
When we advise a customer on the best hot water system for their needs, we not only consider their hot water demands now but their projected usage in the future. For example, as small children grow into teenagers, they invariably use more hot water. Additionally, it’s important to not only consider the ‘humans’ in the home but the hot water usage requirements of other appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers which can use as much hot water as one person.
Below is a list of factors to consider when purchasing a new hot water system.
- How many bathrooms or members of your household will be using hot water at the same time?
- How many adults and children live in the home? Teenagers tend to use more hot water than small children.
- Are other appliances such as dishwashers and washing machines connected to the hot water system? Will they rely on the hot water system at the same time as household occupants?
- Will a bath or spa be used regularly?
- Where will the hot water system be installed and how much space is available?
- What are the available energy supplies (i.e. gas, electricity, solar)?
Note: Climate conditions and water pressure can also affect the hot water system that can be installed in your area. If you need advice, contact our friendly team.
If you need assistance choosing the right hot water system, don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team. We’re happy to help.
Vulcan hot water systems
Vulcan hot water systems offer high quality and performance at a very affordable price making them a popular choice for Australian homes.
Vulcan hot water system features:
- Built to last. Vulcan hot water heaters are made from quality materials and proven technology.
- Tough. Vulcan hot water heater storage tanks are made from high strength materials that are tough enough to withstand the pressures of varying water and heating cycles.
- Adaptable. The balanced flue and steel jackets of Vulcan hot water heaters make installation easy. They can be installed on an approved base against a wall or recessed into a wall cavity.
- Backup. Vulcan spare parts are readily available across Australia making them cost effective to repair and service.
Need hot water system installation? We offer a fast (often same day*) HWS installation service to customers located in the Sydney metropolitan area.
This includes all LGAs: Northern Beaches, Eastern Suburbs, Hills District, Inner West & Leichhardt, North Shore, Western Suburbs, St George, Campbelltown, Sutherland, Penrith, Liverpool and Blacktown.
Don’t risk voiding your HWS warranty.
Did you know that most hot water system manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your hot water heater warranty if it isn’t installed by a licensed hot water plumber, like Cheapa Hot Water Sydney. Hot water tanks are an expensive appliance so why would you risk voiding your warranty by installing it yourself or employing the services of someone who isn’t licensed?
We are licensed water heater installers and service repair technicians for all major hot water manufacturers including Rheem, Everhot, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
* Important: While our same day hot water installation service is often available, please be advised that it is dependent upon our availability on that day and the time of day you contact us. To check availability, please give us a call. We’re here to help and want all our customers back enjoying trouble-free hot water as soon as possible.