Did you know we are authorised hot water service technicians for all the major brands?
I was driving between jobs recently and while listening to talk back radio, was interested to hear a caller’s frustration that he wasn’t able to get someone to repair his hot water heater over the weekend.
The caller explained he returned home from a week camping to no hot water. He called the service hotline of his hot water heater system brand only to receive an “office closed” message. He was very upset that he had to wait for the next business day before being able to book a service repair call out.
The radio host asked him why he didn’t call a hot water plumber. The caller explain his hot water system was still under warranty and he didn’t want to be charged a call out fee and part replacement costs.
This made me realise that many people may not know that, as authorised hot water service technicians for all the major brands, we are able to attend the repair of any hot water system and claim associated costs for parts and labour under warranty on the customer’s behalf.
So, if you encounter a hot water problem at any time of the day or night, contact Cheapa Hot Water for fast repair and assistance on 0410 693 532.
Rheem hot water system warranty repairs
No hot water? Broken or leaking Rheem hot water tank? Whatever your issue, we’re here to help and offer complete hot water heater repair solutions.
- fast service – Our service trucks are stocked with thousands of Rheem spare parts to resolve any hot water problems you may be experiencing – today! Rest assured, our clients don’t suffer the indignity of cold showers waiting for their HWS to be fixed.
- We are qualified, licensed and fully insured – All work is carried out by our highly experienced, fully trained and qualified hot water plumbers. We do not employ sub-contractors or outsource to unskilled workers.
- Hot water is our business – Our friendly, fully licensed hot water plumbers offer prompt service you can rely on and all at very competitive rates. Don’t risk voiding your water heater warranty by employing unqualified tradespeople.
- Save money and employ the Sydney hot water experts – Your hot water heater is an expensive appliance and should only be repaired and installed by a fully qualified tradesperson. Don’t risk voiding your warranty by employing unqualified, inexperienced labour.
- We repair all hot water heater brands – We don’t just specialise in Rheem hot water systems. We are authorised hot water service technicians of all electric water heaters, gas and solar brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
Did you know your hot water heater should be serviced every 5 years?
A regular service by one of our authorised hot water repair technicians will ensure you enjoy trouble-free hot water for many years to come. It is during a hot water service that we often discover the presence of ants – much to the customers surprise.
A regular hot water service ensures your system continues working safely whilst increasing the cylinders longevity, therefore saving you both money and inconvenience of future breakdown.
Your hot water service should be undertaken by a licensed hot water plumber no longer than every five years. If this time period lapses it may result in the manufactures warranty becoming void. It doesn’t take long for a technician to service a system – usually between 30 to 45 minutes. It’s a small price to pay for peace of mind and trouble free hot water usage.
Did you know that most manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your hot water system warranty if it isn’t installed or serviced by a licensed hot water technician or qualified hot water plumber. Hot water tanks are an expensive appliance so why would you risk voiding your warranty by installing it yourself or employing the services of someone who isn’t licensed?
We are licensed water heater installers and plumbers and preferred service technicians for all major hot water manufacturers including Rheem, Solahart, Rinnai, Dux, Aquamax, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Everhot and many more brands.
Get in touch
The information on this website is of a general nature only. We do not make an warranties about the completeness, accuracy or reliability of this information or whether it is relevant to your specific hot water problem(s). For professional hot water repair advice specific to you, contact our Sydney hot water specialists direct on 0410 693 532.