AquaMAX HWS repair specialists.
Every five years we service this long term customer’s AquaMAX hot water heater. This regular service call-out allows us to find and fix any problems that could potentially lead to system failure (i.e. no hot water), a catastropic leak or burst tank.
Having your hot water system serviced every five years (by an authorised service specialist) can extend the lifespan of your HWS and ensure you enjoy trouble-free hot water for many years to come. A service will ensure the hot water system continues working safely whilst increasing the cylinders longevity, therefore saving you both money and any inconvenience from breakdown.
During the service of this AquaMAX 315 litre hot water system, we found that it had a small leak. While this small leak was not causing any significant damage just dripping into the garden, if left unrepaired, it would have only become worse, potentially causing property damage.
We found that the leak was coming from the RMC duo valve and pressure limiting valve which were easily and quickly replaced – a very small cost for peace of mind and trouble-free hot water usage.
The importance having your hot water heater serviced every 5 years.
Did you know your hot water heater should be service every 5 years? Your hot water service should be undertaken by a licensed hot water plumber no longer than every five years. If this time period lapses it may result in the manufactures warranty becoming void. It doesn’t take long for a technician to service a system – usually between 30 to 45 minutes. It’s a small price to pay for peace of mind and trouble free hot water usage.
Importantly, most manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your hot water system warranty if it isn’t installed or serviced by a licensed hot water technician or qualified hot water plumber. Hot water tanks are an expensive appliance so why would you risk voiding your warranty by installing it yourself or employing the services of someone who isn’t licensed?
We are licensed water heater installers and plumbers and preferred service technicians for all major hot water manufacturers including Rheem, Solahart, Rinnai, Dux, Aquamax, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Everhot and many more brands.
BOOK A HOT WATER HEATER SERVICE CALL-OUT
To book a hot water system service call-out, get in touch with our team. We’ll organise a convenient time to visit your home or business premises. A service typically only takes 30-45 minutes.
READ THIS! IT COULD SAVE YOU THOUSANDS…
Have you been told by a plumber or hot water company that your hot water system needs to be replaced – at considerable cost? If so, contact the hot water specialists here at Cheapa Hot Water for advice. Over the years we have saved countless customers thousands of dollars by undertaking cost-effective repairs to faulty hot water heaters when they had been told they couldn’t be fixed. Don’t believe us? We can put you in touch with these customers for verification. A phone call to Cheapa Hot Water may save you thousands! Call 0410 693 532 to speak to a hot water specialist now.
Cheapa Hot Water Sydney
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install hundreds of hot water systems in homes across Sydney.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves of our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.