Dux hot water. All Sydney suburbs.
We were contacted by a customer at Rockdale (St George area, Sydney) with a leaking Dux gas hot water heater. Over the phone, we instructed the customer how to turn off their water supply to prevent more water leaking. Our Rockdale hot water specialist, Steve, was just finishing another hot water heater repair close by so was onsite within the hour.
Once onsite, Steve ran a series of tests on the customer’s existing Dux gas HWS. He found multiple problems, most significantly, the internal storage tank had corroded and, hence, the leak.
The system was 15+ years old and, unfortunately, parts for a hot water system of this age are very hard to find. Often, it works out more cost-effective to replace the old HWS with a new one that is more economical to run and suited to the household hot water usage requirements.
Hot water system upgrade
After discussing the customer’s hot water usage requirements, we recommended a new Vulcan 135 litre gas hot water heater (Model Vulcan 648135NO). The customer wanted the best value for money for their requirements and the Vulcan 135 litre was the perfect product for their budget.
Tailored advice. Value for money.
The new hot water system was installed in the same location as the previous one so no additional piping or electrical work was required, saving both time and money.
When a customer’s old hot water system is beyond repair, it’s the perfect opportunity to upgrade to a more energy efficient model that better suits their household hot water usage requirements. This not only includes their hot water usage needs now, but also those that may be required in the future. For example, as small children grow into teenagers, they invariably use more hot water.
Additionally, we don’t just consider the hot water usage of the ‘humans’ in the house but those of appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers which can use as much hot water as one person.
- Attend the Rockdale property to assess problems with leaking Dux hot water system.
- Inspect the site for safety and make appropriate arrangements.
- Drain and remove old Dux HWS.
- Supply and install new Vulcan 135 litre gas hot water heater (Model Vulcan 648135NO).
- Install new tempering valve to comply with AS3500 Plumbing Code.
- Reconnect and adjust the new system to the power circut and gas supply.
- Dispose of and recycle the old tank.
- Clean up the site and remove any associated rubbish.
NO HOT WATER? RUNNING OUT OF HOT WATER?
With 25+ years expertise, we’re happy to help and provide advice so you make the right decision when it comes to fixing or replacing your hot water heater. Our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of spare parts and replacement hot water heaters to get you back enjoying trouble free hot water today. Don’t hesitate to contact John or Steve for helpful advice you can trust.
Vulcan hot water systems
Using only quality materials and proven technicial, Vulcan hot water systems are built to last. Vulcan storage cylinders are made form high strength, toughened steel and are strong enough to withstand the Australian climate and household conditions under varying water and heating cycle pressures.
Vulcan hot water systems can be adapted to most locations. The balanced flue and steel jackets make Vulcan hot water systems make them suited to most homes. They can be installed on an approved base against ta wall or recessed into a wall cavity.
VULCAN HOT WATER SYSTEMS
If you have any questions about Vulcan hot water systems, please don’t hesitate to contact our hot water specialists. We’re here to help.
Cheapa Hot Water Rockdale
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install hundreds of hot water systems in homes across Rockdale and surrounding suburbs.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves of our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.