We received a call from a customer in St Helens Park, in the Campbelltown area, when their old hot water system tank had started leaking. Within an hour or so, our hot water specialist Steve was onsite at the St Helens Park property.
The customer had a solar hot water system set up with electric boost. Steve ran a series of tests and found that the leaking tank was the only problem. The existing solar collectors, pump, controller, roof sensor, valves, etc, were all in good working order.
After disconnecting and draining the leaking tank, Steve installed a new Thermann electric 400 litre tank (model:TH400GLEM) in the same location as the old, leaking tank.
Once reconnected to the original solar pipework and electricity supply, Steve tested the new Thermann hot water heater. Within a few hours, the customer was back enjoying trouble-free solar hot water.
Hot water is our business. Each year we repair, replace and install hundreds of hot water systems in homes and businesses in Campbelltown and all Sydney suburbs.
Further reading: How does electric and gas boosted solar hot water work?
- Attend the St Helens Park property to inspect and diagnose problems with the existing solar hot water system.
- Once onsite, inspect the site for safety and make appropriate arrangements.
- Disconnect the hot water heater from the electricity supply at the meter. Retest for load with an external device.
- Drain and remove the old hot water tank.
- Supply and install a new Thermann electric 400 litre hot water tank (model:TH400GLEM) in the same position.
- Install new tempering valve to comply with AS3500 plumbing code.
- Reconnect the new tank to the existing electric boost power circuit.
- Adjust and reconnect to the existing hot and cold water pipework.
- Reconnect to the solar flow and return.
- Install tank sensors.
- Recommission the new tank and test the system.
- Clean up the site of any associated rubbish.
- Take away and recycle the old hot water tank.
Fast hot water installations
For fast hot water installations, repairs and replacement service, contact our friendly team. We offer fast service to St Helens Park, Campbelltown and all Sydney suburbs. Our trucks are on the road right now, filled with thousands of hot water heater spare parts and replacement tanks to fix your problem on the spot. We’ll get you back enjoying trouble free hot water quickly!
READ THIS! IT COULD SAVE YOU THOUSANDS…
Have you been told by a plumber or hot water company that your hot water system can’t be repaired and needs to be replaced – at a considerable cost? If so, contact the hot water specialists here at Cheapa Hot Water for advice. Over the years we have saved countless customers thousands of dollars by undertaking cost-effective repairs to faulty hot water heaters when they had been told they couldn’t be fixed. Don’t believe us? We can put you in touch with these customers for verification. A phone call to Cheapa Hot Water may save you thousands! Call 0410 693 532 to speak to a hot water specialist now.
Cheapa Hot Water Campbelltown
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we repair and install hundreds of hot water systems in homes and businesses in Campbelltown and all Sydney suburbs.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves on our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.
Save time and money by employing a local hot water expert
Did you know that often the repair and installation of a hot water system requires the expertise and qualifications of both a licensed plumber and a licensed electrician?
We are qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to ensure your hot water heater is repaired quickly and within budget. Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up your hot water system repair or installation, adding extra expense due to additional call-out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.
Your hot water heater is an expensive appliance. Don’t risk voiding your warranty.
Additionally, most manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your hot water system warranty if it isn’t installed by a licensed hot water technician or a qualified plumber. Hot water tanks are an expensive appliance so why would you risk voiding your warranty by installing it yourself or employing the services of someone who isn’t licensed?