Hot water Campbelltown.
We were recently contacted by a customer living in an apartment in Campbelltown who was about to commence a complete kitchen renovation and wanted their hot water heater relocated onto the balcony.
So the customer could continue living in the apartment while the kitchen renovation was in progress, their old hot water system needed to be relocated from its current position in a cupboard, onto the balcony.
The customer’s existing hot water system was too big for the narrow balcony.
Once onsite, we measured the customer’s existing Rheem hot water system and, unfortunately, it was too large to fit on the narrow balcony. We suggested they replace it with a new Rheem compact electric hot water system (model 191050) which would fit perfectly in the new location in a disused corner of the balcony. The customer agreed that it was the only viable solution.
We disconnected and drained the old hot water system. With internal hot water systems, special care needs to be taken during this process to ensure water doesn’t leak all over the floor.
We installed new pipework so we could relocate the hot water system to the balcony.
In preparation for the relocation of the hot water system onto the balcony, we installed new pipework and electricity connection. We were then able to complete the installation of the new hot water system in the corner of the balcony. The dual-handed fittings and recessed plugs on this particular system meant it could be rotated to fit into the tight location. It was a perfect fit and the installation was completed without any problems.
The customer was happy they could proceed with the kitchen renovation and, best of all, would now have extra cupboard space in the kitchen that was previously taken up by the old hot water system.
Hot water system replacement particulars.
- Attend the Campbelltown unit to relocate the customer’s Rheem electric hot water heater onto the balcony.
- Determine that the customer’s current hot water heater was too large to fit on the narrow balcony.
- Discuss replacement hot water heater options with the customer.
- Supply and install a new Rheem compact electric hot water system (model 191050) in the corner of the balcony. Supply supporting concrete slab.
- Install new valves and pipework. Adjust and connect.
- Install new tempering valve to comply with AS3500 plumbing code.
- Commission and test the new hot water system.
- Clean up the site of any associated rubbish.
- Take away and recycle the old hot water system.
Hot Water Replacement
We offer fast service to residential and commercial properties in Campbelltown and surrounding suburbs. Our trucks are on the road right now stocked with spare parts and a huge range of replacement hot water systems to get you back enjoying trouble-free hot water quickly.
Hot water emergency? Ask about our same day emergency hot water service.
Contact our friendly team for friendly and helpful advice.
This compact Rheem hot water system is suitable for small spaces and tight locations where there are limited household hot water demands like in apartments, kitchens, offices and canteens.
Suitable for small households of 1-2 people, its compact design allows for fast and easy installation. Dual-handed fittings and recessed plugs mean they can be rotated to fit into tight spaces.
Small diameter – 400mm
Designed for restricted space installations
Dual handed connections
Plug & lead models 2.4kW only
Recessed plug fittings
Safe for wall mounting – Wall mounting bracket using bracket 299120
- Model: Rheem 191050
- Type: Electric
- Size: Small / Compact (1-2 people)
- Location: Indoor
- Download Rheem 191045 brochure (PDF) »
7 year cylinder warranty*
3 years labour warranty on the cylinder*
1 year parts and labour warranty on all other components for domestic (non-commercial) installations*
* Warranty conditions may apply.
Cheapa Hot Water Campbelltown
The benefits of dealing with dedicated hot water specialist plumbers
Our experienced, licensed hot water installers, in fully equipped trucks, are on the road right now in the Campbelltown area to ensure your hot water heater problems are fixed quickly. We offer fast hot water repair, replacement and installation service to Campbelltown residential and commercial customers.
- Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install over 4,000 hot water systems in homes and businesses across the entire Sydney metropolitan area.
- As one of Campbelltown’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our qualified and licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- Cheapa Hot Water Campbelltown is an Australian, family owned business offering reliable, old fashioned service.
- We pride ourselves on fast service for all electric, gas and solar hot water systems.
- Free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal of your old water heater.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.
We provide fast hot water help to residents and businesses in the Campbelltown LGA and surrounding suburbs including Airds, Ambarvale, Blair Athol, Blairmount, Bow Bowing, Bradbury, Campbelltown, Claymore, Denham Court, Eagle Vale, Englorie Park, Eschol Park, Gilead, Glen Alpine, Glenfield, Green Valley, Gregory Hills, Harrington Park, Hinchenbrook, Ingleburn, Kearns, Kentlyn, Leumeah, Liverpool, Long Point, Macarthur Heights, Macquarie Fields, Macquarie Links, Menangle Park, Minto, Minto Heights, Raby, Rosemeadow, Ruse, St Andrews, St Helens Park, Varroville, Wedderburn and Woodbine.