Hot water Campbelltown. Local. Reliable.
We were recently contacted by a customer in Campbelltown whose external Rheem hot water system had started leaking.
The customer hadn’t realised their Rheem electric hot water heater was leaking until they started running out of hot water. The customer hadn’t realised the hot water heater had actually been leaking for a few days until they went to put out their weekly garbage bins and noticed water pooling around the tank. Upon reflection, they had been running out of hot water more frequently but hadn’t connected the dots. They just thought their hot water usage had increased over the cooler months.
Once onsite at the Campbelltown property, our local hot water specialist, Andrew, could see that the customer’s old Rheem hot water heater was leaking quite a lot. It would only have gotten worse and may have led to the tank splitting completely due to the pressure inside the tank.
Unfortunately, when hot water heater tanks start leaking or split, there is no economical way to repair them. The most cost-effective solution is to replace it with a new hot water system.
Andrew discussed replacement hot water heater options and the customer opted to install a new Vulcan 315 litre electric hot water heater (model 661315).
Vulcan hot water systems are a high-quality product offering great performance at a very affordable price. Vulcan HWS are made of quality materials using proven technology. The storage cylinder is made from high-strength steel tough enough to withstand varying water and heating cycle pressures.
As their children grew into teenagers, their household hot water usage had been increasing and the customer agreed that a larger storage tank would be welcomed. The new Vulcan hot water system has a generous 325 litre storage capacity with hot water delivery of 315 litres, making it suitable for a household of up to 6 people.
Additionally, the customer’s meter board was very old. For peace of mind, they asked us to upgrade it so it adhered to the latest safety standards.
Hot water system replacement particulars.
- Attend the Campbelltown property to diagnose and repair the leaking hot water heater.
- Assess the site for safety and take appropriate actions.
- Ascertain that the customer’s existing Rheem hot water system was beyond economical repair.
- Discuss and recommend replacement hot water system options with the customer.
- Supply and install new Vulcan 315 litre electric hot water heater (model 661315).
- Install concrete slab to house the new hot water system.
- Upgrade meter board for safety purposes.
- Install new 15mm tempering valve to comply with AS3500 plumbing codes.
- Reconnect to the existing power circuit.
- Adjust and reconnect to the hot and cold water pipework.
- Recommission the new hot water system.
- Clean up the site of any associated rubbish.
- Take away and recycle the old hot water heater.
Hot Water System Help
We offer fast service to residential and commercial properties in Campbelltown and surrounding suburbs. Our trucks are on the road right now stocked with spare parts and a huge range of replacement hot water systems to get you back enjoying trouble-free hot water quickly.
Hot water emergency? Ask about our same day emergency hot water service.
Contact our friendly team for friendly and helpful advice.
Vulcan hot water heaters offer high quality and performance at a very affordable price. Vulcan HWS are made of quality materials using proven technology. The storage cylinder is made from high-strength steel tough enough to withstand varying water and heating cycle pressures.
- Capacity: 325 litres
- Hot water delivery: 315 litres
- Number of people: 4-6
- Installation: Outdoor / External
- Model: 661315
- Type: Electric
- Single or twin element option is available.
- 10 years on cylinder, 1 year labour on cylinder, 1 year parts and labour (Electric 601080, 601125, 671160, 661250, 661315, 662315, 661400 & 662400).
- 7 years on cylinder, 1 year labour on cylinder, 1 year parts and labour (Electric 691050, Gas 648135, 648170).
* Warranty terms and conditions may apply. Contact us for more information.
Cheapa Hot Water Campbelltown
The benefits of dealing with dedicated hot water specialist plumbers
Our experienced, licensed hot water installers, in fully equipped trucks, are on the road right now in the Campbelltown area to ensure your hot water heater problems are fixed quickly. We offer fast hot water repair, replacement and installation service to Campbelltown residential and commercial customers.
- Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install over 4,000 hot water systems in homes and businesses across the entire Sydney metropolitan area.
- As one of Campbelltown’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our qualified and licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- Cheapa Hot Water Campbelltown is an Australian, family owned business offering reliable, old fashioned service.
- We pride ourselves on fast service for all electric, gas and solar hot water systems.
- Free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal of your old water heater.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.
We provide fast hot water help to residents and businesses in the Campbelltown LGA and surrounding suburbs including Airds, Ambarvale, Blair Athol, Blairmount, Bow Bowing, Bradbury, Campbelltown, Claymore, Denham Court, Eagle Vale, Englorie Park, Eschol Park, Gilead, Glen Alpine, Glenfield, Green Valley, Gregory Hills, Harrington Park, Hinchenbrook, Ingleburn, Kearns, Kentlyn, Leumeah, Liverpool, Long Point, Macarthur Heights, Macquarie Fields, Macquarie Links, Menangle Park, Minto, Minto Heights, Raby, Rosemeadow, Ruse, St Andrews, St Helens Park, Varroville, Wedderburn and Woodbine.