Upgrade from electric to gas hot water.
We were contacted by a Mosman customer, on Sydney’s Lower North Shore, who wanted to switch from electric to gas hot water.
Their old, electric hot water heater had started causing problems and was expensive to run. The customer had moved out of the property whilst renovations were taking place so thought it provided the perfect opportunity to make the switch from electric hot water to gas.
Once onsite, we disconnected, drained and removed the old electric hot water heater. The customer wanted the new gas hot water system installed in the same location, under the house, on a timber deck.
While gas hot water systems are extremely safe, it’s important that the area around them is not restricted by clutter to ensure good ventilation and air flow around the heater. It is also important that flammable liquids and gases aren’t stored next to or around the heater. The customer assured us this wouldn’t be a problem.
Aquamax gas hot water system installation
To ensure we installed a new hot water system that adequately suited their household requirements, hot water specialist, John, discussed with the customer their hot water usage needs and budget. Based on this information, John recommended installing a new Aquamax stainless steel gas hot water system (model G340SS NG).
Features of the Aquamax hot water system include:
- 340 litre first hour delivery
- 155 litre stainless steel tank
- 5 star energy rating
- 12 year cylinder warranty
- External only installation
Gas hot water system installation
- Attend the Mosman property to disconnect electric hot water heater and replace it with a new gas hot water system.
- Assess the site for safety and make appropriate arrangements.
- Disconnect, drain and remove the existing electric hot water heater.
- Supply and install new Aquamax gas hot water system (model G340SS NG).
- Reconnect new gas hot water system to the existing natural gas supply.
- Adjust and reconnect the hot and cold pipework.
- Recommission the new hot water system.
- Clean up the site and remove any associated rubbish.
- Dispose of and recycle the old hot water system.
WANT TO SWITCH FROM ELECTRIC TO GAS HOT WATER?
We are hot water specialists, servicing customers in the entire Sydney metropolitan area. With 25+ years expertise, we’re happy to help and provide advice so you make the right decision when it comes to repairing or replacing your hot water heater. Our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of spare parts and replacement hot water heaters to get you back enjoying trouble-free hot water today.
Don’t hesitate to contact our team for helpful advice you can trust.
Cheapa Hot Water Sydney
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install hundreds of hot water systems in homes across Sydney.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves on our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.