Therman hot water heaters Sydney.
Repairs, installations + replacement service.
We recently installed a new Therman 315 litre mid-element solar ready hot water tank at a property at Cherrybrook (Hornsby Shire) when, one day, they awoke to no hot water.
When speaking to the customer over the phone, hot water specialist John, was confident the customer’s old hot water system was most probably too old to repair. As manufacturers stop making spare parts for their older hot water systems, it’s almost impossible to get parts. While we have hundreds of thousands of replacement parts, over time our stockpile dwindles and we’re unable to replenish it as the parts are no longer made. It’s a common, 21st-century problem across a lot of industries. With this in mind, we are able to recycle most of our customer’s old hot water heaters.
Hot water heater installation particulars
- Attend the Cherrybrook property to access and try to repair the old solar hot water system.
- Inspect the site for safety and make appropriate arrangements.
- Disconnect the existing solar hot water system. Drain and remove.
- Supply and install new Therman 315 litre mid element solar ready tank in the same location.
- Reconnect to the existing gas supply.
- Adjust and reconnect to the existing hot and cold water pipework.
- Recommission and test the new gas hot water system.
- If load re-established, take a current reading.
- Dispose of and recycle the old hot water tank.
- Clean up the site and remove any associated rubbish.
Therman 315 litre mid element solar hot water system
The Thermann 315 litre evacuated tube solar electric boosted systems offers both reliability and efficiency. With passive sun tracking technology, the suns rays are converted to usable hot water throughout the day thereby reducing your power bills.
Therman hot water systems are engineered for efficiency and long life. Their range features innovative features and proven technology to deliver a hot water experience you can trust.
No hot water? Running out of hot water?
With 25+ years expertise, we’re happy to help and provide advice on the best system to suit your household hot water usage requirements. We service the entire Sydney metropolitan area. Our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of spare parts and replacement hot water heaters, to get you back enjoying trouble-free hot water today.
Don’t hesitate to contact our hot water specialists for the helpful advice you can trust. We offer fast, same-day assistance to all Sydney suburbs.
Cheapa Hot Water Sydney
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install hundreds of hot water systems in homes across Sydney.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves of our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.