Gas hot water systems Sutherland.
We recently received a call from a new customer living in a Sutherland duplex building. The existing gas hot water system that was used to supply hot water to both properties needed upgrading because they kept running out of hot water. The old hot water system was, simply, not big enough to supply two households.
To overcome the problem and supply the Sutherland customer with an endless supply of hot water, we removed the old gas hot water system and installed 2 x Rheem 27 instantaneous hot water systems (multipack system) in the same location.
The residents in both units now no longer have to be mindful of their hot water usage, particularly those of their neighbours. For obvious reasons, this is a more practical hot water system set up than the original installation.
Hot water system replacement job particulars
- Attend the Sutherland duplex to assess the existing gas hot water system installation.
- Inspect the site for safety and make appropriate arrangements.
- Disconnect the existing hot water system from the gas supply. Drain and remove.
- Supply and install 2 x new instantaneous gas hot water systems in the same location.
- Adjust the existing pipework. Reconnect.
- Adjust the existing hot and cold water pipework. Reconnect.
- Commission and test the new gas hot water system.
- Dispose of and recycle the old hot water tank.
- Clean up the site and remove any associated rubbish.
No hot water? Running out of hot water?
With 25+ years expertise, we’re happy to help and provide advice on the best system to suit your household hot water usage requirements. We service the Sutherland Shire and the entire Sydney metropolitan area. Our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of spare parts and replacement hot water heaters, to get you back enjoying trouble-free hot water today.
Don’t hesitate to contact our hot water specialists for the helpful advice you can trust. We offer fast, same-day assistance to all Sydney suburbs.
Cheapa Hot Water Sutherland
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install hundreds of hot water systems in homes across Sydney.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves of our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.