Hot water repairs Hills District.
We received a call from a customer at Rouse Hill in Sydney’s Hill District whose Dux gas hot water heater had turned off. Andrew, our local Hills District gas hot water heater repair specialist, was finishing up at a job at Castle Hill at the time so was able to stop by and assist the customer within the hour.
Once onsite, Andrew inspected the Dux hot water system and it was evident the TPR valve and thermocouple were faulty. These were replaced.
Whilst with the customer, Andrew showed him how to relight his Dux gas hot water system should it switch off in the future.
- Attend the Rouse Hill property to inspect faulty Dux gas hot water system.
- Isolate the gas HWS from the gas supply.
- Inspect and test the burner assembly, thermocouple and unitrol valve. No faults detected.
- Inspect and test the TPR valve. Fault detected. Replace TPR valve.
- Check and inspect the anode for wear. Replacement not necessary.
- Recommission the gas hot water system.
- Instruct the customer on how to relight the gas hot water system.
- Clean the site of any associated rubbish.
READ THIS! IT COULD SAVE YOU THOUSANDS…
Have you been told by a plumber or hot water company that your hot water system needs to be replaced – at a considerable cost? If so, contact the hot water specialists here at Cheapa Hot Water for advice. Over the years we have saved countless customers thousands of dollars by undertaking cost-effective repairs to faulty hot water heaters when they had been told they couldn’t be fixed. Don’t believe us? We can put you in touch with these customers for verification. A phone call to Cheapa Hot Water may save you thousands! Call 0410 693 532 to speak to a hot water specialist now.
Cheapa Hot Water Hills District
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install hundreds of hot water systems in homes across the Hills District and Sydney metro area.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves on our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.