New gas hot water heater installation.
When this customer at Beacon Hill on the Northern Beaches awoke to no hot water, they immediately called us.
We had installed a new gas hot water system for these customers 12+ years ago. Since then, their family had grown with extended family now living under the one roof. It was decided that, rather than try to repair the old hot water system, this was a great opportunity to install a larger, more energy efficient gas hot water heater. We recommended the Rheem Stellar (850360) which is perfect for a large household.
- Attend the property at Beacon Hill to replace the gas hot water system
- Assess the site for safety and make appropriate arrangements
- Disconnect the old hot water system from gas supply
- Drain and remove the old gas HWS
- Supply and install a new Rheem Stellar gas hot water system (model 850360)
- Install new tempering valve to comply with AS3500 Plumbing code
- Adjust and reconnect the gas pipe
- Adjust and reconnect hot and cold pipework
- Commission and test the new hot water system
- Disposal of and recycle the old tank. Remove any associated rubbish and clean up the site.
CONTACT CHEAPA HOT WATER NORTHERN BEACHES
Based in Warriewood, we are your local Northern Beaches hot water heater repair specialists.
With 25+ years expertise, we’re happy to help and provide advice so you make the right decision when it comes to fixing or replacing your hot water heater.
Our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of spare parts and replacement hot water heaters to get you back enjoying trouble free hot water today.
Don’t hesitate to contact John or Steve for helpful advice you can trust.
Save time and money by employing a local expert
Did you know that often the repair and installation of a hot water system requires the expertise and qualifications of both a licensed plumber and a licensed electrician?
We are qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to ensure your hot water heater is repaired quickly and within budget. Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up your hot water system repair or installation, adding extra expense due to additional call out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.
Your hot water heater is an expensive appliance. Don’t risk voiding your warranty.
Additionally, most manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your hot water system warranty if it isn’t installed by a licensed hot water technician or qualified plumber. Hot water tanks are an expensive appliance so why would you risk voiding your warranty by installing it yourself or employing the services of someone who isn’t licensed?