Sutherland hot water heater installation service.
This customer in Yowie Bay in the Sutherland Shire noticed their hot water heater was leaking when water started running out of the storage area and workshop under their house. Thankfully, the problem was relatively new and hadn’t caused significent damage.
Commonly, it’s only when customers begin running out of hot water that they realise there is a problem. A leaking hot water heater can cause significant damage, particularly if the tank bursts. Thankfully, this tank only had a small split so the leak wasn’t catastropic.
Over the phone we instructed the customer how to turn off the water supply to their hot water heater. Our local Sutherland hot water specialist was onsite shortly thereafter.
When we’re called out to a hot water repair job, we always do what we can to save the customer money and never advise them on costly solutions that aren’t necessary or warranted. For this Sutherland Shire customer, unfortunately, the internal hot water tank was split and unable to be repaired. A new hot water system needed to be installed.
The installation of a new hot water system provides homeowners with the perfect opportunity to upgrade to a larger hot water system or switch from electric to gas. The customer took advantage of this and upgraded the capacity of their old system to a new Vulcan 125 litre electric hot water system (model 648125). With a generous 10 year warranty, the Vulcan hot water system provides them with further peace of mind.
With installation complete, the customer was back enjoying trouble free hot water shortly thereafter.
- Attend site to make repairs to a leaking electric hot water system
- Assess site for safety and take appropriate actions
- Isolate system at main power or gas supply. Re-test load at system with external device
- Inspect system and locate the source of the leak. With a split cylinder (tank) it was determined it was more economical to install a new hot water system.
- Drain & remove old hot water system
- Supply and install a new Vulcan electric hot water heater back in the same position
- Install new tempering valve to comply with AS3500 Plumbing code
- Reconnect to existing power circuit
- Adjust and re-connect to hot and cold pipework
- Re-commission system
- If load re-established, take current reading
- Clean up the site and remove any rubbish. Take away and recycle the old hot water system.
EMERGENCY HOT WATER ASSISTANCE
No hot water? Running out of hot water? Leaking hot water system? With 25+ years expertise, we’re happy to help and provide advice so you make the right decision when it comes to fixing or replacing your hot water heater.
Our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of spare parts and replacement hot water heaters to get you back enjoying trouble free hot water today.
Don’t hesitate to contact John for helpful advice you can trust.
Save money and employ the local experts
Don’t waste money employing multiple trades.
Did you know that a new hot water system is a big investment and often needs the installation and setup of plumbing, gas and electric components? This requires the experience and qualifications of both a licensed plumber and a licensed electrician.
At Cheapa Hot Water, we are licensed and qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to complete your hot water system installation or repair quickly, and within budget.
Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up your hot water system repair or installation, adding extra expense due to additional call out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.
Don’t risk voiding your hot water heater warranty
Additionally, most manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your hot water system warranty if it isn’t installed by a licensed hot water technician or qualified plumber. Hot water tanks are an expensive appliance so why would you risk voiding your warranty by installing it yourself or employing the services of someone who isn’t licensed?
Save money today by calling our Sydney hot water experts. Our trucks are on the road right now stocked with thousands of spare parts to repair and service your hot water heater quickly.
Benefits to our residential customers
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install hundreds of hot water systems in homes across Sydney.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves of our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.
FOR Fast HOT WATER REPAIRS
Want to upgrade or replace your hot water system?
Do you regularly run out of hot water? Would you like to upgrade to a more energy-efficient hot water system or switch from electric to gas or solar hot water?
With so many options, it’s easy to be swayed by a lower price and lose sight of what matters most when replacing your existing hot water system. To get the best value for money on this long term investment, your decision should be based on quality, efficiency and reliability.
Buying a new hot water system is an investment in your future. It’s an expensive appliance so you don’t want to make the wrong decision.
At Cheapa Hot Water Maroubra, we go to great measures to ensure your new hot water system ticks these three boxes so you can be sure of trouble-free hot water for many years to come. Hot water is our business and you can rely on us for advice you can trust.
FOR HOT WATER HEATER UPGRADE ADVICE
For helpful advice you can trust, don’t hesitate to contact our hot water specialists. With 25+ years expertise, we’re happy to help and provide advice so you make the right decision when it comes to fixing or replacing your hot water heater.