Hot water system removal Sydney.
We recently removed an old rooftop Edwards solar hot water system from a customer’s roof in Marsfield (Ryde area). The customer was concerned because the tank had started moving.
Years ago, the old, disused Edwards solar tank had been left on the roof by a previous plumber who installed a new hot water system on the ground for the property owner. Under no circumstance is this recommended!
After removing the old rooftop solar tank, Steve resealed and replaced the necessary roof flashing. Additionally, he checked the roof for old or cracked roof tiles and replaced those that were broken. Whilst this is not generally the job of a (traditional) hot water specialists, it’s all in a days work and part of the service for Cheapa Hot Water.
We took away the old solar tank for recycling. The customer was pleased to once again have peace of mind.
- Attend the property at Marsfield to remove old rooftop Edwards solar hot water tank.
- Inspect the site for safety and make necessary arrangements.
- Disconnect the old system from the electricity supply at the meter.
- Drain and remove the old solar hot water system.
- Replace any broken tiles we could find.
- Dispose of old tank for recycling.
- Clean up any associated rubbish.
HOT WATER PROBLEMS?
With 25+ years expertise, we’re happy to help and provide advice so you make the right decision when it comes to fixing or replacing your hot water heater. Our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of spare parts and replacement hot water heaters to get you back enjoying trouble free hot water today. Don’t hesitate to contact Cheapa Hot Water for helpful advice you can trust. Hot water is our business!
Cheapa Hot Water Sydney
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we repair and install thousands of hot water systems in homes and businesses across Sydney.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves of our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.