Rheem hot water heater repairs Sydney.
We were contacted by a customer based in Wahroonga on Sydney’s Upper North Shore whose Rheem electric hot water heater had started leaking from the top of the tank. The customer had organised for her plumber to come and fix the hot water heater and he quoted her $4,000 to replace it!
After asking the customer a few questions, our hot water specialist, John, determined that the Rheem hot water system was still under warranty. As an authorised Rheem service specialist, John contacted Rheem directly and they confirmed the hot water heater was still under warranty. The customer was ecstatic.
The new hot water system was delivered within the hour…
John organised for a new hot water system to be delivered to the client’s home immediately. While waiting for the delivery, John drained and disconnected the old, faulty hot water system. Within the hour, the new Rheem125-litre electric hot water system had arrived and was installed.
We saved the customer thousands!
The only cost to the client was for us to install a new tempering valve and pressure limiting valve which hadn’t been installed by the original plumber on the old system and was required to comply with AS3500 Plumbing Code.
The client couldn’t believe we had saved her thousands of dollars and she got a brand new hot water system installed!
Rheem hot water system replacement particulars
- Attend the Wahroonga property to inspect the leaking Rheem hot water system.
- Assess the site for safety and take necessary actions.
- Liaise with Rheem regarding warranty terms and conditions of the existing hot water system. Ascertain replacement hot water system was available.
- Drain, disconnect and remove the old hot water system.
- Install the new Rheem125-litre electric hot water system in the same location.
- install a new tempering valve and pressure limiting valve to comply with AS3500 Plumbing Code.
- Recommission the new solar heat pump.
- Remove and recycle the old hot water heater.
- Clean up the site and remove any associated rubbish.
FAULTY RHEEM HOT WATER SYSTEM?
As authorised Rheem service specialists, we can assist with all Rheem hot water system repairs. We can remove and replace your old hot water system and install a new one (Rheem or any other brand of your choice).
With 25+ years expertise, we’re happy to help and provide advice so you make the right decision when it comes to repairing and/or replacing your hot water heater. Our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of spare parts and replacement hot water heaters to get you back to enjoying trouble-free hot water today. Don’t hesitate to contact John or Steve for helpful hot water advice you can trust.
- Call 0410 693 532
- SMS 0410 693 532
- Send an email
- Online enquiry form »
- Gas hot water heater prices »
READ THIS! IT COULD SAVE YOU THOUSANDS…
Have you been told by a plumber or hot water company that your hot water system needs to be replaced – at a considerable cost? If so, contact the hot water specialists here at Cheapa Hot Water for advice. Over the years we have saved countless customers thousands of dollars by undertaking cost-effective repairs to faulty hot water heaters when they had been told they couldn’t be fixed. Don’t believe us? We can put you in touch with these customers for verification. A phone call to Cheapa Hot Water may save you thousands! Call 0410 693 532 to speak to a hot water specialist now.
Cheapa Hot Water
Fast hot water repairs to customers in all Sydney suburbs.
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install hundreds of hot water systems in homes across Sydney.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves on our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.