Thermann hot water Sydney.
We were contacted by a customer living in an apartment in Cremorne, on Sydney’s Lower North Shore, when their old electric hot water system had stopped producing hot water.
Once onsite at the Cremorne apartment, John undertook a series of diagnostic tests. The old hot water heater was at least 20 years old and, after many years of reliable hot water supply, was beyond economic repair. A new electric hot water system had to be installed. The good news is, that new electric hot water systems are much more energy efficient so the customer will enjoy reduced electricity bills.
John discussed with the customer their hot water usage requirements and their budget. Based on this information, he recommended installing a new Thermann 80 litre electric hot water system (model: 80THMB136). This compact hot water system is suitable for small spaces and tight locations, like apartments, with household hot water demands of 2 people.
There is a Thermann hot water system to suit the requirements and budget of any Sydney household. With proven reliability and performance, this Australian owned company offers value for money.
John drained and removed the old hot water system and installed the new one in the same location which made the process fast and trouble-free.
- Attend Cremorne property to diagnose problems with the old electric hot water system not producing hot water.
- Assess the site for safety and take appropriate actions.
- Isolate the electricity supply to the system and retest at system with external device.
- Drain and remove old hot water heater.
- Supply and install new Thermann 80 litre electric hot water system (model: 80THMB136).
- Install new tempering valve to comply with AS3500 plumbing code.
- Reconnect to existing power circuit.
- Adjust and reconnect to hot and cold pipework.
- Commission and test the new hot water system.
- Clean up the site and remove any associated rubbish.
- Remove and recycle the old hot water system.
NO HOT WATER?
With 25+ years expertise, we’re happy to help and provide advice so you make the right decision when it comes to repairing and/or replacing your hot water heater. Our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of spare parts and replacement hot water heaters to get you back enjoying trouble-free hot water today. Don’t hesitate to contact John or Steve for helpful hot water advice you can trust.
- Call 0410 693 532
- SMS 0410 693 532
- Send an email
- Online enquiry form »
- Gas hot water heater prices »
Cheapa Hot Water North Shore
Fast hot water repairs to customers on the Lower North Shore and all Sydney suburbs.
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install hundreds of hot water systems in homes across Sydney.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves on our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.