Thermann Hot Water Sydney.
We were recently contacted by a customer in Castle Hill whose Thermann solar hot water system had started leaking. This Thermann hot water system had rooftop solar collectors and a ground-mounted tank that stores the hot water after it has been heated. The hot water tank on the ground had started leaking and water was pouring out. Thankfully, the tank was located outdoors at the side of the house, minimising property damage.
On the phone, hot water specialist John, instructed the customer on how to turn the water supply off to the hot water tank. This stops more water from filling the tank and, then, draining out.
Upon inspection of the hot water system, it was obvious why it started leaking – there was a large split in the tank. Unfortunately, the tank was beyond economical repair and required a new storage tank to be installed.
To ensure the rest of the Thermann solar hot water system was operating correctly, John ran a series of tests. The solar sensors and pump were working efficiently and no other problems were detected. Just the hot water tank needed to be replaced.
John discussed replacement hot water heater options, taking into consideration the customer’s budget and hot water usage requirements. The customer had been very happy with the storage capacity of their old Therman tank so were happy to install a model of a similar size in its place. With this in mind, John recommended the Thermann Solar Electric Tank 250 litre (model: TH250GLG). The customer was happy with the choice.
Within an hour or so, the customer was back enjoying trouble-free solar hot water.
Thermann Hot Water is an Australian-owned company. Their hot water system range includes gas and electric storage hot water systems, gas continuous flow hot water systems, solar hot water systems (gas and electric boosted), and solar heat pumps. Their hot water products have proven reliability and performance, offering value for money for Sydney homeowners.
- Attend Castle Hill property to assess and diagnose problems with the leaking Thermann solar hot water system.
- Assess the site for safety and take appropriate action, where required.
- Inspect the Thermann solar hot water system to determine the source of the leak.
- Determine that the hot water tank had split and was beyond economical repair.
- Run tests on the rest of the Thermann solar hot water system.
- Determine that the solar sensors and pump were still in good working order.
- Disconnect, drain and remove the old electric hot water tank.
- Discuss replacement hot water tank options with the customer.
- Supply and install new Thermann solar electric hot water tank 250 litre (model: TH250GLG) back in the same location
- Reconnect to the existing electricity and gas supply.
- Reuse the existing tempering valve.
- Recommission the hot water system.
- Remove and recycle
- Reconnect to existing power circuit or gas
- Re-commission system
- Dispose of and recycle the old hot water tank.
- Clean up the site and remove any associated rubbish.
Problems with your Thermann hot water system?
With 25+ years experience, we have the expertise and qualifications to repair your hot water system. Our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of spare parts and replacement hot water heaters to get you back enjoying trouble-free solar hot water today. Don’t hesitate to contact our hot water specialists for the helpful advice you can trust.
Cheapa Hot Water Sydney
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install and repair thousands of hot water systems in homes and businesses across Sydney.
- We are a Sydney based hot water company and can quickly provide onsite assistance to customers in all suburbs.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater (where applicable).
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves on our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system quickly. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment. Ask about same-day assistance.
- We supply a huge range of gas, solar and electric HWS and guarantee to bet any genuine hot water system price with fast and free delivery.