Chromagen solar hot water heat pumps.
Over the Summer holidays, this Mona Vale customer (on Sydney’s Northern Beaches), started running out of hot water and contacted us for advice. We booked a time to visit the customer the next day to gain a better understanding of what might be the problem.
Once onsite, hot water specialist John ran some tests. Very quickly, it became evident that there were a few problems with the customer’s old Rheem electric hot water system. The hot water heater was estimated at around 15-20 years old. In the photo above, you can see that the bottom of the hot water tank is very rusted. The problems meant it wasn’t able to heat up the hot water efficiently or fast enough after use. That’s why they kept running out of hot water or were experiencing luke warm showers. Unfortunately, the old Rheem hot water heater was beyond economical repair and needed replacement.
It turned out to be the customer’s lucky day when John explained the generous solar hot water rebates that are currently available through the NSW State and Federal Governments.
The solar rebate schemes were introduced to provide financial incentives to NSW residents and small business owners when they install energy-efficient appliances and equipment. The rebates include the installation of heat pumps and solar hot water systems. By claiming the rebates, homeowners and small business owners can currently save thousands of dollars when they install an approved solar hot water system in their homes or workplace.
Even better, by installing an energy-efficient solar hot water system or heat pump, you can reduce hot water heating bills by as much as 65% – a further incentive for NSW residents to take advantage of this generous scheme. It’s a win for the environment and your bank balance!
After explaining the features of the solar rebate scheme and the eligible hot water systems, the customer decided to install a Chromagen solar hot water heat pump. See below for more information about the features and benefits of Chromagen solar hot water systems.
Chromagen solar hot water heat pump advice
With the generous Government rebates currently available, you can potentially save thousands on the supply and installation cost of a new Chromagen solar hot water heat pump. Contact our friendly team for obligation-free advice about installing a Chromagen heat pump and whether you’re eligible to claim a Government hot water rebates so you can start reducing your energy bills (and your carbon footprint) today. We’re here to help.
- Call 0410 693 532
- SMS 0410 693 532
- Send an email
- Online enquiry form »
- Browse other heat pumps available »
Chromagen heat pumps harvest free energy from the surrounding air to heat your hot water. Using this renewable resource uses up to 65% less energy to heat your hot water than conventional water heaters, thereby reducing your bills and carbon emissions.
Chromagen heat pumps use smart technology to efficiently transfer thermal energy directly from the surrounding air into the water. That means the heat pump doesn’t have to rely on direct sunlight or fossil fuels to provide the energy source. From 1kW of power input, the Chromagen heat pump creates over 4kW of output heat. That is a power efficiency of 400%!! In comparison, conventional electric hot water systems can only convert 1kW of input power into a maximum of 1kW of output heat.
DID YOU KNOW? Switching from electric or gas hot water can reduce your CO2 emissions by over 4 tonnes per year, saving up to $930 per year on your energy bills*.
- How do heat pumps work?
- Australian Government solar hot water rebates – Claiming STCs
- Solar hot water rebates NSW
- Heat pump prices
- Solar hot water system prices
Cheapa Solar Hot Water Sydney
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install and repair hundreds of hot water systems in homes and businesses across the entire Sydney area.
Don’t waste money employing multiple trades.
Did you know that a new hot water system is a big investment and often needs the installation and setup of plumbing, gas and electric components? This requires the experience and qualifications of both a licensed plumber and a licensed electrician.
At Cheapa Hot Water, we are licensed and qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to complete your hot water system installation or repair quickly, and within budget.
Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up your hot water system repair or installation, adding extra expense due to additional call out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.
Don’t risk voiding your hot water heater warranty
Additionally, most manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your hot water system warranty if it isn’t installed by a licensed hot water technician or qualified plumber. Hot water tanks are an expensive appliance so why would you risk voiding your warranty by installing it yourself or employing the services of someone who isn’t licensed?
Save money today by calling our Sydney hot water experts. Our trucks are on the road right now stocked with thousands of spare parts to repair and service your hot water heater quickly.
Benefits to our residential customers
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we repair and install thousands of hot water systems in homes across Sydney.
- We are a Sydney hot water company and can quickly provide onsite assistance to customers and businesses.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater (where applicable).
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves on our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot, Chromagen and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system quickly. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment. Ask about same-day assistance.
- We supply a huge range of gas, solar and electric HWS and guarantee to beat any genuine hot water system price with fast and free delivery.