Rheem gas hot water heater installation.
We were recently contacted by an elderly customer from Warrawee (Upper North Shore, Sydney) whose instantaneous gas hot water system had stopped producing hot water. A hot water service call-out was booked for the same day.
Once onsite, hot water specialist, John, could see that the customer’s old instant gas hot water system was very old (20+ years).
After running a few tests, John determined that the old hot water system was beyond economical repair and needed to be replaced. It’s important to explain that, before we recommend installing a new hot water system, we always consider repair options first. Unfortunately, manufacturers have stopped producing spare parts for most older hot water systems, making them impossible to repair. New gas hot water installation was the only option for this customer.
John discussed the different makes and models of suitable instantaneous gas hot water systems with the customer. Whilst the elderly customer didn’t use a lot of hot water, when her family came to stay, the usage increased significantly. Additionally, if she ever wanted to move, it would be beneficial to have a hot water system that catered to the demands of a family home of this size.
The customer decided on the installation of a new Rheem Metro gas continuous flow hot water system (model: 876627). Scroll down for more information about this model.
Fast gas hot water installation
No hot water? Running out of hot water? We offer a fast gas hot water installation service to all Sydney suburbs so you’re back enjoying trouble-free hot water ASAP. Ask about our same-day service.
Save time and money by employing a dedicated, local hot water company to install your new HWS. Our trucks are on the road right now stocked with a huge range of hot water systems, ready for installation in your home or workplace.
Our specialist hot water installers are fully licensed and qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to complete the successful installation of your new HWS.
Inexperienced or unqualified tradespeople may have to outsource the electrical work necessary to another tradesperson, thereby holding up the installation or repair of your hot water system and also adding extra expense due to additional call out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.
Our emergency hot water system installation service is your guarantee that you’ll be back enjoying hot showers again quickly.
Fast gas hot water installation
Our trucks are on the road right now stocked with new hot water systems and replacement spare parts, ready to get you back to enjoying trouble-free hot water quickly. We service all Sydney suburbs and are accredited service technicians for all water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more. We’re here to help.
With an impressive 6-star energy rating, the Rheem 27-litre continuous hot water system is suitable for larger homes and can comfortably cater to the hot water demands of a 3 bathroom home with 4-6 people.
Safety features :
Flamesafe® overheat protection — shuts down the water heater before overheating can occur
Rheem Q Factor™ — ensures rapid hot water every time, with none of the fluctuations that occur with some continuous flow units
Remote temperature controller options — so you can set the best and safest temperature for the bathroom and kitchen
Extra safety — 50°C temperature limited (60°C temperature limited model is available)
More information about the Rheem gas continuous flow hot water system »
Particulars of this gas hot water installation
- Attend the customer’s Warrawee home (North Shore Sydney) to assess why the customer’s instant gas hot water heater not producing hot water.
- Assess the site for safety and take appropriate actions.
- Run tests on customer’s old hot water system. Determine the system is beyond economical repair.
- Disconnect the old instant gas hot water system from the gas supply.
- Discuss replacement and gas hot water installation options with the customer.
- Supply and install new Rheem gas continuous flow hot water system (model 876627).
- Install new tempering valve to comply with AS3500 Plumbing Code.
- Adjust and reconnect gas pipe.
- Adjust and reconnect hot and cold pipework.
- Commission and test the new gas hot water system. ‘
- Take away the old hot water system for recycling.
- Clean up the site of any associated rubbish.
Cheapa Hot Water Sydney
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we repair and install hundreds of hot water systems in homes and businesses across Sydney.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves on our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.
Save time and money by employing a local hot water expert
Did you know that often the repair and installation of a hot water system requires the expertise and qualifications of both a licensed plumber and a licensed electrician?
We are qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to ensure your hot water heater is repaired quickly and within budget. Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up your hot water system repair or installation, adding extra expense due to additional call-out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.
Your hot water heater is an expensive appliance. Don’t risk voiding your warranty.
Additionally, most manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your hot water system warranty if it isn’t installed by a licensed hot water technician or a qualified plumber. Hot water tanks are an expensive appliance so why would you risk voiding your warranty by installing it yourself or employing the services of someone who isn’t licensed?