Tips for buying a new hot water system.
When buying a new hot water heater, with so many options available, it’s easy to be swayed by a lower price and lose sight of what matters most.
Like all appliances, hot water heaters don’t last forever. If maintained correctly and serviced every 5 years or so, most tanks will last many years, even decades. Unfortunately, as hot water systems get older, manufacturers stop producing spare parts and replacement tanks. When old systems encounter problems and need to be repaired, spare parts may not be available and hot water tank replacement is the only option.
Sometimes your household hot water usage changes.
Sometimes it’s not an irreparable breakdown that leads to the purchase of a new hot water heater but the changing hot water usage needs of the household. The number of occupants in the home grows or shrinks. Children grow into teenagers and take longer showers. Sometimes the home is extensively renovated with more bathrooms and/or appliances added. appliances. Whatever the reason, sometimes the old hot water system isn’t adequate to cope and a bigger storage tank is required. Conversely, when the number of occupants shrinks, a large hot water system is not energy efficient and more costly to run.
Whatever the reason, buying a new water heater is an investment in your future.
Hot water heaters are an expensive appliance. Don’t make the wrong decision.
Hot water heaters are an expensive appliance so you don’t want to make the wrong decision. With so many options, it’s easy to be swayed by a lower price and lose sight of what matters most when replacing your existing hot water system. To get the best value for money on this long-term investment, when purchasing a new water heater, your decision should be based on the following criteria:
- hot water usage – consider your household hot water usage now and in the future
- efficiency – a water heater that runs efficiently will keep your energy bills as low as possible and minimise your environmental impact
- reliability – a quality water heater that is serviced every 5 years or so may last decades
Hot water is our business! We go to extreme measures to ensure your new hot water system ticks these three boxes. With over 15 years of experience, you can be sure of worry-free, trouble-free hot water for many years to come.
We supply thousands of hot water systems to Sydney residents and businesses every year. Take advantage of our buying power and save money on the purchase price of your new hot water system. We offer free delivery to all Sydney suburbs and we’ll even take away, and recycle your old tank. We’ll beat any genuine quote today! Ask us about Government rebates and incentives that may be available if you’re upgrading to a more energy-efficient hot water system.
- Free delivery of all new hot water systems to all Sydney suburbs.
- We’ll take away your old hot water heater tank free of charge.
- Competitive pricing – as one of Australia’s largest hot water system installers, we have enormous buying power with savings we can pass on to our customers.
- Complete integration solutions for all your hot water requirements.
- Prompt, friendly, quality service.
- Expert, obligation-free advice to help you choose the right hot water system for your home or business
- We supply all the major hot water brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
For obligation-free advice on purchasing a new hot water system that will suit your hot water usage and budget, contact our friendly team. We’re here to help.
Cheapa Hot Water Sydney
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we repair and install hundreds of hot water systems in homes across all Sydney suburbs.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves on our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.
Your hot water heater is an expensive appliance. Don’t risk voiding your warranty.
Additionally, most manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your hot water system warranty if it isn’t installed by a licensed hot water technician or qualified plumber. Hot water tanks are an expensive appliance so why would you risk voiding your warranty by installing it yourself or employing the services of someone who isn’t licensed?