Rinnai hot water heater repair.
We were contacted by a Northern Beaches customer whose Rinnai instantaneous gas hot water system had stopped producing hot water.
Once onsite at the Newport property, we ran a series of tests to determine why the Rinnai HWS wasn’t heating the hot water. This included inspecting and testing the burner assembly, the thermocouple, unitrol valve and TPR valve. The anode was also checked for wear and tear.
These tests indicated that the RMC solar tempering valve was faulty and required replacement. Our trucks are stocked full of replacement spare parts so we were able to quickly, and cost-effectively, have the gas hot water heater back up and running very quickly.
The customer was back enjoying instantaneous hot water within a few hours.
Instantaneous hot water system repair particulars
Attend Northern Beaches property to diagnose and repair Rinnai Infinity 32 instantaneous gas hot water system (Model: REU-VR 3237WG-AK).
- Assess the site for safety and take appropriate actions.
- Isolate the gas hot water system from the gas supply.
- Inspect and test the burner assembly, thermocouple and unitrol valve. No replacement necessary.
- Check TPR valve function. No replacement necessary.
- Check and inspect anode for wear and tear. No replacement necessary.
- Replace 20mm RMC solar tempering valve.
- Recommission the hot water system.
- Clean up the site and remove any associated rubbish.
No gas hot water?
With 25+ years of expertise, we’re happy to provide our customers with helpful advice so they make the right decision when it comes to repairing their gas hot water heater. Our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of spare parts and replacement hot water heaters to get you back enjoying trouble-free hot water today. Don’t hesitate to contact John or Steve for the helpful advice you can trust.
READ THIS! IT COULD SAVE YOU THOUSANDS…
Have you been told by a plumber or hot water company that your hot water system needs to be replaced – at a considerable cost? If so, contact the hot water specialists here at Cheapa Hot Water for advice. Over the years we have saved countless customers thousands of dollars by undertaking cost-effective repairs to faulty hot water heaters when they had been told they couldn’t be fixed. Don’t believe us? We can put you in touch with these customers for verification. A phone call to Cheapa Hot Water may save you thousands! Call 0410 693 532 to speak to a hot water specialist now.
Cheapa Hot Water Northern Beaches
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install hundreds of hot water systems in homes on Sydney’s Northern Beaches and North Shore.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves on our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.
Save time and money by employing a local hot water expert
Did you know that often the repair and installation of a hot water system requires the expertise and qualifications of both a licensed plumber and a licensed electrician?
We are qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to ensure your hot water heater is repaired quickly and within budget. Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up your hot water system repair or installation, adding extra expense due to additional call out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.
Your hot water heater is an expensive appliance. Don’t risk voiding your warranty.
Additionally, most manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your hot water system warranty if it isn’t installed by a licensed hot water technician or qualified plumber. Hot water tanks are an expensive appliance so why would you risk voiding your warranty by installing it yourself or employing the services of someone who isn’t licensed?