No hot water? We are your local Berowra / Hornsby hot water specialists.
We were contacted recently by a customer in Berowra (near Hornsby) who woke up to find they had no hot water. We organised for our local Berowra hot water specialist to attend the home that morning.
Once onsite, hot water specialist John inspected the customer’s Vulcan electric hot water heater (model 491315). John ran a series of tests to determine why the customer had no hot water. The tests uncovered problems with a few parts in the hot water system. As is the case with many hot water heaters, once one part fails, so too do others. It’s a knock-on effect. This was the case with this old Vulcan HWS.
Thankfully, the customer’s trusty old Vulcan hot water system was within economical repair and John was able to replace the parts with new ones on the spot.
Why you should use a hot water heater repair specialist
As one of Sydney’s largest hot water heater repair specialists, our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of spare parts and replacement hot water heaters. One of the benefits of dealing with a specialist company, like Cheapa Hot Water when your hot water heater needs repairing or replacing, is our expertise. Hot water is our business and our job is to ensure our customers are back enjoying trouble-free hot water quickly!
If your hot water heater needs fixing don’t waste time… call Cheapa Hot Water for fast, emergency repairs and replacement service. We service all Sydney suburbs including Berowra and the entire Hornsby area.
- Attend the Berowra (Hornsby) property to diagnose the problem with the existing Vulcan electric hot water heater.
- Assess the site for safety and make appropriate arrangements.
- Isolate the electrical supply to the hot water system. Retest with an external device
- Inspect and test the element for correct OMHS reading
- Inspect and test the thermostat for continuity. Replace thermostat.
- Check the 15mm RMC HTE55-1 1000kPa TPR valve. Replace TPR valve.
- Check the anode for wear. Replace anode.
- Carry out further testing. Undertake repairs.
- Recommission the hot water system. Take current reading.
- Clean up the site of any associated rubbish.
No Hot Water? Call Cheapa Hot Water for fast assistance.
Hot water is our business! We’ve been in the industry for 25+ years and we’re here to help our customers by providing them with the advice they can trust when it comes to repairing or replacing their hot water system.
Our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of spare parts and replacement hot water heaters to get you back to enjoying trouble-free hot water quickly.
Don’t hesitate to contact our friendly hot water specialists for helpful advice you can count on.
- Call 0410 693 532
- SMS 0410 693 532
- Send an email
- Online enquiry form »
- Electric hot water heater prices »
Cheapa Hot Water Berowra
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install and repair hundreds of hot water systems in homes and businesses in Berowra, Hornsby and the entire Sydney metro area.
Don’t waste money employing multiple trades.
Did you know that a new hot water system is a big investment and often needs the installation and setup of plumbing, gas and electric components? This requires the experience and qualifications of both a licensed plumber and a licensed electrician.
At Cheapa Hot Water, we are licensed and qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to complete your hot water system installation or repair quickly, and within budget.
Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up your hot water system repair or installation, adding extra expense due to additional call out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.
Don’t risk voiding your hot water heater warranty
Additionally, most manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your hot water system warranty if it isn’t installed by a licensed hot water technician or qualified plumber. Hot water tanks are an expensive appliance so why would you risk voiding your warranty by installing it yourself or employing the services of someone who isn’t licensed?
Save money today by calling our Sydney hot water experts. Our trucks are on the road right now stocked with thousands of spare parts to repair and service your hot water heater quickly.
Benefits to our residential customers
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we repair and install thousands of hot water systems in homes across Sydney.
- We are a Sydney hot water company and can quickly provide onsite assistance to customers and businesses.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater (where applicable).
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves on our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot, Chromagen and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system quickly. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment. Ask about same-day assistance.
- We supply a huge range of gas, solar and electric HWS and guarantee to beat any genuine hot water system price with fast and free delivery.