Fast hot water system installations Sydney.
We received a call from a distressed customer in Collaroy on Sydney’s Northern Beaches who had no hot water and, upon inspection of their tank, realised it was leaking a lot of water onto their back deck.
Within two hours, our Northern Beaches hot water service technician, John, arrived at the Collaroy home. Once onsite, it became evident that the customer’s electric hot water system was very old. The customer was able to hustle up an old operation manual and we ascertained that it was around 23 years old! This customer has well and truly had great value for money from their hard-working hot water heater.
Unfortunately, once the internal tank of a hot water heater has split and is leaking water, it is typically beyond economical repair. Over time, manufacturers of older hot water systems stop producing replacement parts. Rheem stopped producing spare parts for this vintage system long ago. New hot water installation was the only solution.
We then discussed replacement hot water heater options with the customer to ensure their new system accommodated their hot water usage needs. With a big family living at the home, the customer decided on a new Rheem 400 litre electric hot water heater (model: 491400). This hard working Rheem electric hot water system is perfect for larger households of 6+ people. It has a common footprint and fitting location to older electric hot water heaters for an easy changeover. Dual handed fittings provide installation flexibility.
After completing the new hot water heater installation, we cleaned up the site of any associated rubbish. We took away and recycled the old hot water heater. Within 2.5 hours, the customer was back enjoying trouble-free hot water, in time for long hot showers.
The hot water installation process
No hot water? Running out of hot water? We offer a fast hot water installation service to all Sydney suburbs. Ask about our same day service.
** IMPORTANT **
Save time and money by employing our hot water specialists
Did you know that hot water installation typically requires the expertise and qualifications of both a licensed plumber AND a licensed electrician?
Our specialist hot water installers are fully licensed and qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to complete the successful installation of your new HWS.
Inexperienced or unqualified tradespeople may have to outsource the electrical work necessary to another tradesperson, thereby holding up the installation or repair of your hot water system and also adding extra expense due to additional call out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.
Our emergency hot water system installation service is your guarantee that you’ll be back enjoying hot showers again quickly.
Our hot water installers will ensure you’re back enjoying trouble-free hot water quickly
- When you contact Cheapa Hot Water, you’ll speak directly with one of our hot water installation specialists. We don’t use call centres or an office receptionist to attend to these enquiries. This ensures you receive the right advice immediately.
- We’ll then organise a convenient time to visit your home, strata building or workplace. We’ll even contact you when we’re within 20-30 minutes of our arrival so you know when to expect us.
- You can expect delivery of your new hot water system prior to the arrival of your hot water installer.
- Once onsite, your licensed hot water heater installer will assess the site for safety and make appropriate arrangements, if required.
- Your old hot water system will be disconnected from the electricity / gas supply. Once disconnected, it will be drained and removed.
- We’ll then install and reconnect your new hot water system, whether it’s in the same location or a new location (if you want it moved).
- A new tempering valve to ensure your hot water system complies with AS3500 plumbing codes, if required.
- Your new hot water system will be commissioned and tested to ensure it is working accordingly.
- We’ll clean up the worksite and remove any associated rubbish.
- We’ll take away and recycle your old hot water system, where applicable.
- You’ll be back enjoying trouble-free hot water again.
Don’t risk voiding your hot water warranty
We are preferred hot water installers for all the major brands and all work is carried out by our trained and qualified hot water specialists. We do not employ sub-contractors or outsource work to unskilled workers. Your hot water heater is an expensive appliance – don’t risk voiding your warranty by employing unqualified tradespeople to install your new hot water system.
FAST HOT WATER INSTALLATION
Cheapa Hot Water Sydney
Hot water is our business. We are the Sydney hot water experts. All our hot water systems are competitively priced because we purchase large quantities direct from the manufacturers – a saving we can pass on to our customers.
The benefits of dealing with dedicated hot water specialist plumbers
Our experienced, licensed hot water installers, in fully equipped trucks, are on the road right now to ensure your hot water heater problems fixed quickly – today! We service all Sydney suburbs.
- Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install over 4,000 hot water systems in Sydney homes and businesses.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- Cheapa Hot Water is an Australian, family owned business offering reliable, old fashioned service.
- We pride ourselves on fast service for all electric, gas and solar hot water systems.
- Free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal of your old water heater.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.