We can replace your gas hot water system with a new one or switch from gas to electric or solar hot water.
Perhaps you’re feeling the economic pinch caused by rising gas prices or you want to do your part for the environment and to replace your gas hot water system with a more energy-efficient solar hot water system or heat pump. Perhaps your old gas hot water system isn’t working correctly and you need it replaced with a new one?
Whatever your hot water requirements, we can help. We offer fast service to all Sydney suburbs and our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with a huge range of replacement hot water systems, to ensure you’re enjoying trouble-free hot water quickly. Hot water emergency? Ask about our same day emergency hot water service.
How we can help…
IMPORTANT: Did you know that the installation of any hot water system requires the qualifications of a licensed plumber AND a licensed electrician? At Cheapa Hot Water, we are licensed and qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to complete the installation, replacement or repair of your hot water system. Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up the installation of your hot water heater and adding the extra expense of employing another tradesperson. Save money today by calling our friendly team of hot water specialists.
Fast replace gas hot water system service
- Call 0410 693 532
- SMS 0410 693 532
- Send an email
- Online enquiry form »
- Gas hot water system prices »
Replace gas hot water system with electric.
With rising gas prices, we are finding a growing number of customers replacing their gas hot water system with an electric one.
The typical steps when switching from gas hot water to electric are as follows:
- First, we discuss the hot water usage requirements of your household. You’ll need to consider the number of people in your household (full time and visiting) and their hot water usage patterns (i.e. does everyone take morning showers? We even consider what household appliances in the home require hot water.
- Next, we’ll recommend a choice of electric hot water heaters that suit your budget and hot water usage requirements. Best of all, we always stock a huge range of electric hot water heater makes and models so you won’t have to wait for your heater to arrive. We’ll be able to supply and install it on the spot.
- Once you choose your new electric hot water system, we’ll turn off the gas supply to your old hot water heater. We’ll drain the old heater and remove it safely. We then take it away for recycling.
- Then we can install your new electric hot water heater. Often this is in the same location but doesn’t have to be. Replacing your old hot water heater with a new one can be an opportunity to move it to a better location. Often our customers do this so they can utilise the space formerly allocated to the old hot water heater.
- Once connected, we perform a series of tests to ensure the new hot water heater is working correctly. It is then filled with water and run further tests.
- Within a few hours, the water will heat up inside the tank and you’ll be enjoying trouble-free hot water.
If you want to replace your gas hot water heater with an electric system, contact our friendly team for advice. We’re here to help. Call 0410 693 532 today.
Replace gas hot water system with solar or heat pump.
There are many great advantages to solar hot water, both environmentally and economically. Switching to an energy-efficient solar hot water system or heat pump can reduce your hot water heating costs by as much as 65%? By switching to solar hot water you’re reducing your carbon footprint and doing your part to minimise your impact on climate change. It’s a win-win for your hip pocket and the environment.
Some people think that if the sun isn’t shining that they won’t have hot water. This is not the case because a backup system is installed alongside a solar hot water system to pick up any shortage that they may be.
** Save money with solar hot water rebates **
Take advantage of the Government solar hot water system rebates and upgrade to environmentally friendly and energy-efficient hot water today.
The solar rebate schemes were introduced to provide financial incentives to NSW residents and small business owners when they install energy-efficient appliances and equipment. The rebates include the installation of heat pumps and solar hot water systems. Under the scheme, homeowners and small businesses can now save thousands of dollars when they install an approved solar hot water system in their homes or workplace.
There are some eligibility conditions regarding the Government solar rebates scheme. After answering a few simple questions, we can let you know over the phone whether you’re eligible for the rebates available and how much you’ll be able to claim.
Replace gas hot water system with a new gas heater.
Replacement of your old gas hot water system with a new one
Our fast gas hot water system replacement service is your guarantee that you’ll be back enjoying trouble-free hot water quickly (ask about our same day service).
Our friendly hot water specialists will advise you on the choice of gas hot water systems that best suit your budget and household hot water usage.
Once you’ve chosen a replacement gas hot water system, we will remove your old system and install the new one – right there on the spot.
We stock an extensive range of replacement gas hot water heaters so you won’t have to wait for a replacement hot water system to arrive.
If you want to replace your heater with a new gas hot water system, contact our friendly team for advice. We’re here to help. Call 0410 693 532 today.
Instantaneous gas hot water system installation
Never run out of hot water with the installation of an instantaneous (continuous) gas hot water system. Some instantaneous gas hot water systems come with a 6 star energy rating delivering quality, performance and value for money. Available in a range of sizes, they are suitable for households of all sizes with a range of hot water demands. Natural gas and propane models are available.
We frequently switch our customers from a gas storage hot water heater to an instantaneous gas hot water system. Contact our friendly team for more information.
Cheapa Hot Water Sydney
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install and repair hundreds of hot water systems in homes and businesses across the entire Sydney area.
Don’t waste money employing multiple trades.
Did you know that a new hot water system is a big investment and often needs the installation and setup of plumbing, gas and electric components? This requires the experience and qualifications of both a licensed plumber and a licensed electrician.
At Cheapa Hot Water, we are licensed and qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to complete your hot water system installation or repair quickly, and within budget.
Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up your hot water system repair or installation, adding extra expense due to additional call out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.
Don’t risk voiding your hot water heater warranty
Additionally, most manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your hot water system warranty if it isn’t installed by a licensed hot water technician or qualified plumber. Hot water tanks are an expensive appliance so why would you risk voiding your warranty by installing it yourself or employing the services of someone who isn’t licensed?
Save money today by calling our Sydney hot water experts. Our trucks are on the road right now stocked with thousands of spare parts to repair and service your hot water heater quickly.
Benefits to our residential customers
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we repair and install thousands of hot water systems in homes across Sydney.
- We are a Sydney hot water company and can quickly provide onsite assistance to customers and businesses.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater (where applicable).
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves on our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot, Chromagen and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system quickly. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment. Ask about same-day assistance.
- We supply a huge range of gas, solar and electric HWS and guarantee to beat any genuine hot water system price with fast and free delivery.