Broken gas hot water system? We are authorised to fix all gas hot water systems.
No gas hot water? Running out of hot water? Leaking gas hot water heater? Contact Cheapa Hot Water for all your gas hot water heater repairs.
Our trucks are on the road right now stocked with thousands of spare parts to repair and service your gas hot water heater quickly. Hot water is our business so you won’t have to wait weeks for parts to be ordered and to arrive.
Fast gas hot water system repairs
Our gas hot water system repair specialists service customers in all Sydney suburbs. Our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of gas hot water heater spare parts and replacement heaters to get you back to enjoying trouble-free hot water quickly.
- Call 0410 693 532
- SMS 0410 693 532
- Send an email
- Online enquiry form »
- Gas hot water system prices »
READ THIS! IT COULD SAVE YOU THOUSANDS…
Have you been told by a plumber or hot water company that your hot water system needs to be replaced – at a considerable cost? If so, contact the hot water specialists here at Cheapa Hot Water for advice. Over the years we have saved countless customers thousands of dollars by undertaking cost-effective repairs to faulty hot water heaters when they had been told they couldn’t be fixed. Don’t believe us? We can put you in touch with these customers for verification. A phone call to Cheapa Hot Water may save you thousands! Call 0410 693 532 to speak to a hot water specialist now.
Gas hot water system repairs
Each year we attend to hundreds of Sydney customers who are having problems with their gas hot water system. With 25+ years of experience in hot water, we have the expertise to diagnose the problem with your hot water system.
Common problems with gas hot water systems
- Gas pilot light problems: The pilot light is a small flame that ignites the gas burner which heats the water. If the pilot light goes out, the water doesn’t get heated. This can be caused by a faulty thermocouple, gas valve or burner. The pilot light can be extinguished by drafts or dirt buildup.
- Gas leak(s): Gas leaks can be very dangerous and should be fixed immediately. Hot water heater gas leaks can be caused by faulty or damaged gas lines, valves or fittings. Signs you may have a gas leak include hearing hissing sounds near or from your gas hot water heater, smelling gas near or around the hot water heater, or a sudden rise in your gas bill.
- Temperature issues: No hot water? Running out of hot water? Is your water not hot enough or too hot? These problems are commonly caused by a faulty thermostat or a buildup of sediment on the heating element.
- Pressure relief valve problems: A hot water heater’s pressure relief valve is designed to release excess pressure in the tank. If it is not working correctly, it can cause leaks or overheating.
- Sediment buildup: Sediment can build up in the tank over time and cause problems with the heating element, leading to reduced efficiency and longer heating times.
- Ignition issues: If the gas burner is not igniting, you’ll soon run out of hot water or notice your hot water is not as hot as it usually is. Ignition problems are typically due to a faulty ignition system or a clogged burner.
To ensure your hot water system is operating safely and correctly, we recommend regular service every 5 years. Call our friendly hot water service technicians and let us know the make and model of your water heater, we can then let you know if a service call is needed.
Book a gas hot water heater service
To organise a service for your hot water system, contact our friendly team. We offer fast service to all Sydney suburbs. Once onsite, we can check your gas hot water system is functioning safely and efficiently. Our trucks carry thousands of replacement parts and can fix problems on the spot.
- Hot water heater unitrol valve repair and replacement »
- Hot water heater thermocouple repair and replacement »
- Hot water heater gas burner repair and replacement »
- Hot water heater TPR valve repair and replacement »
- Hot water heater tempering valve repair and replacement »
- Hot water heater element replacement »
- Hot water heater thermostat repair and replacement »
- Hot water heater pump repair and replacement »
Cheapa Hot Water Sydney
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we repair and install hundreds of hot water systems in homes and businesses across Sydney.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves on our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.
Save time and money by employing a local hot water expert
Did you know that often the repair and installation of a hot water system requires the expertise and qualifications of both a licensed plumber and a licensed electrician?
We are qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to ensure your hot water heater is repaired quickly and within budget. Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up your hot water system repair or installation, adding extra expense due to additional call-out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.
Your hot water heater is an expensive appliance. Don’t risk voiding your warranty.
Additionally, most manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your hot water system warranty if it isn’t installed by a licensed hot water technician or a qualified plumber. Hot water tanks are an expensive appliance so why would you risk voiding your warranty by installing it yourself or employing the services of someone who isn’t licensed?