Rheem gas hot water service and repair. All Sydney suburbs.
We installed this Rheem 850360 gas hot water system at this customer’s property a little over 5 years ago. To ensure they continue to enjoy trouble free hot water, we service their Rheem HWS every five years.
Once onsite to the customer’s Glenmore Park home (Penrith LGA), we inspected the gas hot water system. Upon inspection we determined that the RMC duo valve and TRP valve were due for replacement. Without this regular inspection, these parts may have failed meaning the customer was without hot water. In our experience, this usually happens at the most inopportune times like first thing in the morning or after work in the evenings – just when everyone is lining up to use the shower!
We undertake a thorough inspection and service of the Rheem hot water system giving the customer peace of mind that they should enjoy trouble-free hot water until we see them again in 2026.
Hot water service particulars
- Attend the customer’s Glenmore Park (Penrith) home to inspect and service their Rheem gas hot water system (model 850360) to undertake a 5 year service.
- Assess the site for safety and take appropriate actions, if any.
- Inspect and test main gas valve for leaks at the heater.
- Inspect gas burner for correct pressure.
- Inspect gas hot water system for gas leaks.
- Inspect the gas meter for gas leaks.
- Check and test tempering valve setting temperature.
- Replace the pressure temperature relief valve.
- Inspect and test the inlet valve of the hot water heater.
- Inspect or replace the anode.
- Re-commission the Rheem gas hot water system.
- Clean up the site and remove any associated rubbish.
Read this! It could save you thousands…
Have you been told by a plumber or hot water company that your hot water system needs to be replaced – at considerable cost? If so, contact the hot water specialists here at Cheapa Hot Water for advice. Over the years we have saved countless customers thousands of dollars by undertaking cost-effective repairs to faulty hot water heaters when they had been told they couldn’t be fixed. Don’t believe us? We can put you in touch with these customers for verification. A phone call to Cheapa Hot Water may save you thousands! Call 0410 693 532 to speak to a hot water specialist now.
- Read details of customer hot water heater repairs »
- Choosing the right gas hot water system »
- Gas hot water recovery system comparison »
Save time and money by employing a local expert
Did you know that often the repair and installation of a hot water system requires the expertise and qualifications of both a licensed plumber and a licensed electrician?
We are qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to ensure your hot water heater is repaired quickly and within budget. Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up your hot water system repair or installation, adding extra expense due to additional call out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.
Your hot water heater is an expensive appliance. Don’t risk voiding your warranty.
Additionally, most manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your hot water system warranty if it isn’t installed by a licensed hot water technician or qualified plumber. Hot water tanks are an expensive appliance so why would you risk voiding your warranty by installing it yourself or employing the services of someone who isn’t licensed?