Same day hot water unit repairs. All Sydney suburbs.
When this customer at Wahroonga, on Sydney’s Upper North Shore, awoke to no hot water, they contacted our team for urgent assistance. Over the phone, our hot water specialist John, guided the customer through a simple process of trying to determine the cause of the problem. When the customer went outside to assess the hot water system, they discovered a steady leak coming from their Rheem electric 315 litre hot water unit.
Due to the rain, the customer hadn’t noticed the hot water unit was leaking.
After a few weeks of regular rain, it’s understandable that the customer hadn’t noticed the leak earlier. The outside location of most gas, electric and solar hot water units mean that most people don’t realise their system is leaking until they start running out of hot water prematurely. Worse, it may not be until they completely run out of hot water that they take measures to locate the problem and, only then, discover the leak.
This was a simple and cost-effective repair.
Once onsite, our hot water unit repair specialist Steve discovered that the pressure temperature relief valve (TPR valve) had failed and needed replacement. Whilst onsite, Steve inspected and served the hot water unit. He found that the anode was showing signs of corrosion and was replaced.
This was a simple and cost-effective repair and the customer was be back enjoying trouble-free hot water in no time.
Hot water unit repair particulars
- Attend the Wahroonga property to assess and repair leaking Rheem (model 191315) electric 315 litre hot water unit.
- Assess the site for safety and take appropriate actions.
- Isolate the Rheem hot water unit at main power.
- Re-test load at system with external device for safety.
- Inspect main hot water switch and fuse in board
- Inspect & test element for correct omhs reading
- Inspect & test thermostat for continuity
- Inspect and test inlet valve
- Inspect and test main gas valve for leaks at heater
- Inspect and replace pressure temperature relief valve (TPR)
- Inspect and replace anode
- Re-commission the new hot water system.
- Clean up the site and remove any associated rubbish.
NO HOT WATER? LEAKING HOT WATER UNIT?
With 25+ years expertise, we’re happy to help and provide advice so you make the right decision when it comes to fixing or replacing your hot water heater. Our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of spare parts and replacement hot water heaters to get you back enjoying trouble free hot water today. Don’t hesitate to contact John or Steve for helpful advice you can trust.
Further reading: The importance having your hot water system serviced every 5 years »
READ THIS! IT COULD SAVE YOU THOUSANDS…
Have you been told by a plumber or hot water company that your hot water system needs to be replaced – at considerable cost? If so, contact the hot water specialists here at Cheapa Hot Water for advice. Over the years we have saved countless customers thousands of dollars by undertaking cost-effective repairs to faulty hot water heaters when they had been told they couldn’t be fixed. Don’t believe us? We can put you in touch with these customers for verification. A phone call to Cheapa Hot Water may save you thousands! Call 0410 693 532 to speak to a hot water specialist now.
Save money and employ the local experts
Don’t waste money employing multiple trades.
Did you know that a new hot water system is a big investment and often needs the installation and setup of plumbing, gas and electric components? This requires the experience and qualifications of both a licensed plumber and a licensed electrician.
At Cheapa Hot Water, we are licensed and qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to complete your hot water system installation or repair quickly, and within budget.
Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up your hot water system repair or installation, adding extra expense due to additional call out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.
Don’t risk voiding your hot water heater warranty
Additionally, most manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your hot water system warranty if it isn’t installed by a licensed hot water technician or qualified plumber. Hot water tanks are an expensive appliance so why would you risk voiding your warranty by installing it yourself or employing the services of someone who isn’t licensed?
Save money today by calling our Sydney hot water experts. Our trucks are on the road right now stocked with thousands of spare parts to repair and service your hot water heater quickly.
Benefits to our residential customers
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we repair and install thousands of hot water systems in homes across Sydney.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves of our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.