We were recently contacted by a customer in Terrey Hills, on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, to repair their Rheem solar hot water heater that had stopped producing hot water.
Once onsite, our solar hot water specialist, John, undertook a range of tests to determine the source of the problem. After isolating the solar hot water system from the main power, John found that all the valves on the solar hot water system needed to be replaced. Once complete, the customer was back enjoying trouble-free solar hot water.
- Attend Terrey Hills property (Northern Beaches) to assess problems with Rheem rooftop solar hot water system (model: 52L300/2L) not producing hot water.
- Once onsite, assess the site for safety and take any appropriate actions.
- Isolate the hot water system from the mains power.
- Retest load to system with an external device.
- Inspect and test the thermostat for continuity. No problems detected.
- Check the anode. No problems detected.
- Test the valves. Problems detected. Replace valves.
- Clean up the site and remove any associated rubbish.
PROBLEMS WITH YOUR SOLAR HOT WATER SYSTEM?
We are your local solar hot water specialists. With 25+ years expertise, we’re happy to help and provide advice so you make the right decision when it comes to fixing or replacing your hot water heater. Our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of spare parts and replacement hot water heaters to get you back enjoying trouble-free hot water today.
Don’t hesitate to contact our team for helpful advice you can trust.
- Call 0410 693 532
- SMS 0410 693 532
- Send an email
- Online enquiry form »
- Solar hot water system prices »
Cheapa Solar Hot Water
Fast solar hot water repairs, installations and replacement service. All Sydney suburbs.
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install hundreds of hot water systems in homes across Sydney.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves on our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.
FOR FAST HOT WATER REPAIRS