Hot water system repair and installation service.
We were contacted by a customer in Eastwood (near Ryde), whose existing gas hot water system had stopped producing hot water.
Over the phone, our hot water specialist John, guided the customer through a series of basic gas hot water system tests to try to ascertain what the problem may be. Sometimes the problem can be as simple as the pilot flame on the Rheem Stellar gas hot water heater needing relighting.
Unfortunately, these simple tests didn’t resolve the problem – an indication that bigger problems were at hand that required the expertise of a hot water repair specialist. Within a few hours, John was onsite at the Epping property.
Gas hot water system repair diagnosis
Once onsite, John ran a series of tests on the existing hot water system to determine what was preventing it from producing hot water. These tests proved there were multiple issues with the old hot water system. Unfortunately, manufacturers no longer produce replacement parts for most old hot water systems so, in this instance, repair with replacement parts was not possible. As with many old appliances, the only option is to remove the old one and install a new hot water system.
The customer was happy with storage capacity of the old tank as it adequately catered to the hot water usage of the household. With this in mind, John recommended the new installation of a Rheem Stellar gas hot water heater (model: 850360) with a 160 litre capacity.
Within no time the customer was back enjoying trouble-free hot water with the confidence that their new Rheem Stellar gas hot water heater (model: 850360) comes with a 10 year warranty.
Rheem gas hot water heater installation
- Attend the Ryde property to determine problems with old gas hot water system.
- Isolate the hot water system from the gas supply at isolation valve.
- Inspect and test the burner assembly, thermocouple and unitrol valve.
- Inspect and test the anode for wear.
- Check the TPR valve function.
- Determine the old hot water system was encountering multiple problems.
- Discuss with the customer new hot water system installation options and pricing.
- Supply and install new Rheem Stellar gas hot water heater (model: 850360) in the same location.
- Recommission the system.
- Clean up the site and remove any associated rubbish.
- Remove and recycle the old hot water system.
NO GAS HOT WATER?
With 25+ years expertise, we’re happy to help and provide advice so you make the right decision when it comes to repairing and/or replacing your hot water heater. Our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of spare parts and replacement hot water heaters to get you back enjoying trouble-free hot water today. Don’t hesitate to contact John or Steve for helpful hot water advice you can trust.
Cheapa Hot Water Ryde
fast hot water repairs to all Sydney suburbs.
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install hundreds of hot water systems in homes across Sydney.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves on our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.
FOR Fast HOT WATER REPAIRS