We were contacted recently by a new customer at Pennant Hills, in the Hills District Sydney, whose Solahart Hilline rooftop solar hot water system had stopped producing hot water. Within 1.5 hours, we were onsite to diagnose and fix the problem.
Once onsite, our solar specialist John, ran a series of tests to find the problem.
It quickly became evident that the thermostat was faulty and required replacement. Once replaced with a new thermostat, the customer was back enjoying trouble free hot water.
- Attend the Pennant Hills property to diagnose problem with Solahart Hiline rooftop hot water system not producing hot water.
- Assess the site for safety and take appropriate actions.
- Isolate the system at the main power.
- Inspect and test the element for correct OHMs reading. No problems found.
- Test the TRP valve. No problems found.
- Test the termostate. Fault found. Replace faulty thermostat.
- Reload and recommission the Solahart hot water system.
- Take further readings.
- Clean up the site and remove any associated rubbish.
READ THIS! IT COULD SAVE YOU THOUSANDS…
Have you been told by a plumber or hot water company that your hot water system needs to be replaced – at a considerable cost? If so, contact the hot water specialists here at Cheapa Hot Water for advice. Over the years we have saved countless customers thousands of dollars by undertaking cost-effective repairs to faulty hot water heaters when they had been told they couldn’t be fixed. Don’t believe us? We can put you in touch with these customers for verification. A phone call to Cheapa Hot Water may save you thousands! Call 0410 693 532 to speak to a hot water specialist now.
Problems with your solar hot water system?
With 25+ years expertise, we have the expertise to quickly repair all solar, gas and electric hot water systems. Our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of spare parts and replacement hot water heaters to get you back enjoying trouble-free hot water today. Don’t hesitate to contact John or Steve for helpful advice you can trust.
- What are the different types of solar hot water systems?
- Choosing the best solar hot water system »
- Solar hot water system prices »
- Solar hot water system comparison »
- Solar hot water installation »
- Solar hot water system repairs »
- Rheem solar hot water systems »
- Sydney solar hot water specialists »
Cheapa Hot Water – The Solar Hot Water Specialists
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install hundreds of hot water systems in homes in the Hills District and the entire Sydney metropolitan area.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves of our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.