As Sydney hot water specialists, we have the expertise to repair and install both domestic and commercial hot water systems. Recently we were called to assess problems with 2 x Rheem 265 litre commercial gas hot water systems manifolded together on a ring main at an apartment building in Oyster Bay in the Sutherland Shire.
The occupants complained to the strata manager that they started unexpectedly running out of hot water.
Once onsite and after running a range of tests, our commercial hot water heater repair specialist, John, determined that only one of the Rheem HWSs was not working correctly. The other was functioning as it should.
John inspected and tested the burner assembly on each hot water system. These were working correctly. He then tested the TPR valve, thermocouple and unitrol valve. These were all working correctly.
The problem lay with the gas control valve and HSI ignitor probes on just one of the systems. Both parts of which were replaced.
Once complete, the faulty commercial hot water system was back up and running. The occupants of the apartment building were once again enjoying trouble-free hot water.
Rheem commercial hot water system repair.
- Attend the Oyster Bay apartment building to assess and repair problems with 2 x 265 litre Rheem commercial gas hot water systems (model: 621631).
- Assess the site for safety and take appropriate actions, if required.
- Isolate 2 x commercial hot water systems from the gas supply at the isolation valve.
- Inspect and test the burner assembly on both commercial hot water systems. No problems evident.
- Inspect and test the thermocouple on both hot water systems. No problems evident.
- Inspect and test the unitrol valve on both hot water systems. No problems evident.
- Inspect and test the TPR valve function on both hot water systems. No problems evident.
- Inspect and test the anode for faults, wear and tear on both hot water systems. No problems evident.
- Inspect and test the gas control valve and HSI ignitor flame probe. Problem detected in one of the hot water systems. Replace.
- Recommission the repaired Rheem 265 litre gas hot water system (model: 621631).
- Clean up the site and remove any associated rubbish.
READ THIS! IT COULD SAVE YOU THOUSANDS…
Have you been told by a plumber or hot water company that your hot water system needs to be replaced – at a considerable cost? If so, contact the hot water specialists here at Cheapa Hot Water for advice. Over the years we have saved countless customers thousands of dollars by undertaking cost-effective repairs to faulty hot water heaters when they had been told they couldn’t be fixed. Don’t believe us? We can put you in touch with these customers for verification. A phone call to Cheapa Hot Water may save you thousands! Call 0410 693 532 to speak to a hot water specialist now.
No hot water? Leaking hot water heater?
With 25+ years expertise, we’re happy to help and provide advice so you make the right decision when it comes to fixing or replacing your hot water heater. Our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of spare parts and replacement hot water heaters to get you back enjoying trouble free hot water today. Don’t hesitate to contact John or Steve for helpful advice you can trust.
We are the Sydney commercial hot water specialists
We are the Sydney commercial hot water specialists and preferred service technicians for all major manufacturers including Rheem, Rinnai, Thermann, Everhot and more.
We can repair and service all commercial hot water systems including gas, solar, electric, instantaneous, heavy-duty, warm water and continuous flow systems.
- Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install hundreds of hot water systems in businesses across Sydney.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 20 years experience each.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- Cheapa Hot Water Sydney is a local Australian family owned business offering reliable, old fashioned service.
- We pride ourselves on fast service for all electric, gas and solar hot water systems.
- Free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal of your old water heater.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.