Switching from solar or electric to gas hot water.
Did you know that upgrading your old electric hot water system to a more energy efficient gas HWS can save you up to 80% on your energy costs?
When the time comes to buy a new hot water system, it’s usually because your old heater is broken or it no longer suits your household hot water usage requirements. This can be could be the perfect opportunity to switch from electric to a more energy efficient gas hot water.
Did you know that a typical household uses around 40-50 litres of hot water per person per day. A four-person household needs a gas hot water tank of about 135–170 litres. Source – Sustainability Victoria.
Which gas hot water system is best?
With so much choice on the market when it comes to the range and brands of gas hot water heaters, how do you know which one is best for your home and household requirements?
While it’s easy to be swayed by a lower price and lose sight of the three factors that we believe matter most:
Our hot water specialists go to great measures to ensure your new gas HWS offers all of the above so you can relax in the knowledge you’ll have trouble-free hot water for many years to come.
Even if your old HWS has adequately catered to your household hot water usage requirements, it shouldn’t be a matter of replacing it with the same make and model. We will most probably be able to suggest a better system that will save energy, reduce your bills and be kinder to the environment.
Indoor gas hot water systems
My electric hot water heater is inside by house / apartment. Is there an indoor gas hot water system?
Yes, you can! There are several indoor gas hot water systems on the market. You will need an available gas supply and fluing through an external wall.
Another option is split heat pump systems where the tank is installed indoors but the heating unit is stored outside.
Solar is also available in many homes, and even some units, with the solar tank placed indoors. As above, if the solar system is gas boosted, it will need a gas supply and fluing through an external wall.
For more information about internal gas hot water systems, call us on 0410 693 532 for advice you can trust.
We make switching to gas hot water easy!
Our gas hot water installation specialists, in fully equipped trucks, are on the road right now ready to upgrade your old electric HWS to a new gas one.
Our Sydney hot water services include :
- Complete integrated solutions for all your hot water repair and water heater installation requirements.
- Prompt, friendly, quality service at very competitive prices.
- First-class tradesmen in fully equipped trucks ensure that your hot water heater problems are quickly solved.
- All our sales include free delivery to Sydney homes & businesses at a time that suits you.
- Our buying power means we offer our customers very competitive hot water heater prices. We will beat any genuine quote TODAY!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER – There are no cold showers for our customers! If your old hot water system is broken and you’re new gas hot water system can’t be installed today (i.e. gas supply isn’t ready) then we’ll lend you a temporary hot water heater. Ask our technicians for more information.
Take advantage of generous Government rebates
Did you know that you may be eligible to apply for generous State and Australian government rebates available when you switch from electric to an energy efficient gas hot water heater? The rebates on offer change all the time and can be somewhat confusing for the uninitiated. Ask our friendly staff about what Government rebates apply to you.
If you would like more information about how you can take advantage of these potential savings, contact our friendly team. We’re here to help.
Cheapa Hot Water Sydney
Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we repair and install hundreds of hot water systems in homes and businesses across Sydney.
- We offer free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal and recycling of your old water heater.
- As one of Sydney’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying powers and ability to buy direct from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each. We are fully insured and pride ourselves on our old-fashioned customer service.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot and more.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste time and money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.
Save time and money by employing a local hot water expert
Did you know that often the repair and installation of a hot water system requires the expertise and qualifications of both a licensed plumber and a licensed electrician?
We are qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to ensure your hot water heater is repaired quickly and within budget. Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up your hot water system repair or installation, adding extra expense due to additional call-out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.
Your hot water heater is an expensive appliance. Don’t risk voiding your warranty.
Additionally, most manufacturers won’t cover the terms of your hot water system warranty if it isn’t installed by a licensed hot water technician or a qualified plumber. Hot water tanks are an expensive appliance so why would you risk voiding your warranty by installing it yourself or employing the services of someone who isn’t licensed?