We were recently attended a customer’s home in Ryde whose Rheem Stellar gas hot water system had stopped producing hot water. Upon inspection and after running a series of checks, we determined that there was a problem with the burner assembly.
Diagnosing and troubleshooting the problem
The first step in the Rheem Stellar troubleshooting process was to conduct a thorough inspection of the hot water system to identify the cause of the problem.
The customer had noticed a reduction in the hot water system’s efficiency. This was the first warning signal. It also highlights the importance of having your hot water system serviced every 5 years so problems like this can be detected, repaired / replaced, before catastrophic breakdown occurs.
Upon inspection, it wasn’t long before our service technician found that the burner assembly was the culprit and required replacing.
Our trucks carry thousands of spare parts, including replacement Rheem Stellar burner assembly parts. With this on hand, we were able to quickly remove the faulty burner assembly and replace it with an new one on the spot.
It is important this is done by a hot water specialist because, without adequate expertise, you risk damaging the surrounding components and voiding the hot water heater warranty.
As soon as the new burner assembly was installed, the hot water system started working again immediately.
Whilst onsite, we undertook a series of further checks of the Rheem Stellar hot water system to ensure no other parts were faulty or required replacement.
This step involved examining all the various elements of the gas hot water heater, including inspecting gas connections, checking for leaks, and verifying the functionality of safety features. Any adjustments or fine-tuning needed for optimal performance were addressed during this phase.
Inspecting the ventilation and flue system
The final part of the hot water heater service process involved inspecting the ventilation and flue system to ensure the combustion by-products were being safely and efficiently expelled.
Proper airflow is crucial for the gas hot water heater to operate safely and at peak efficiency.
Rheem Stellar testing and calibration
With the new burner assembly installed, the service checks complete and the ventilation system working efficiently, the temperature settings are calibrated to ensure accurate and consistent hot water delivery for the customer.
This step is important to ensures the Rheem Stellar gas hot water system is operating correctly, at optimal efficiency and meets important safety standards.
- Rheem Stellar 330 (130 litre) gas hot water heater »
- Rheem Stellar 360 (160 litre) gas hot water heater »
Rheem Stellar troubleshooting
If you’ve got a problem with the Rheem Stellar gas hot water system and need troubleshooting advice, contact our friendly team for fast assistance. When you contact us, you’ll speak directly with a hot water specialist. We don’t use call centres so you know you’ll receive advice you can trust. We service all Sydney suburbs.
Cheapa Hot Water Sydney
The benefits of dealing with dedicated hot water specialist plumbers
Our experienced, licensed hot water installers, in fully equipped trucks, are on the road right now in the Campbelltown area to ensure your hot water heater problems are fixed quickly. We offer fast hot water repair, replacement and installation service to Campbelltown residential and commercial customers.
- Hot water is our business – it’s not a sideline. Each year we install over 4,000 hot water systems in homes and businesses across the entire Sydney metropolitan area.
- As one of Campbelltown’s largest hot water system suppliers, our enormous buying power and ability to buy directly from the manufacturer means we can pass attractive savings on to our customers.
- Our qualified and licensed hot water heater installers have over 25+ years of experience each.
- We are accredited service agents for all the hot water heater brands including Rheem, Dux, Rinnai, Aquamax, Bosch, Conergy, Hocking, Apricus, Vulcan, Edwards Solar, Solahart, Everhot, Chromagen and more.
- Cheapa Hot Water Campbelltown is an Australian, family owned business offering reliable, old fashioned service.
- We pride ourselves on fast service for all electric, gas and solar hot water systems.
- Free delivery of your new hot water system and complimentary disposal of your old water heater.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.
We provide fast hot water help to residents and businesses in the Campbelltown LGA and surrounding suburbs including Airds, Ambarvale, Blair Athol, Blairmount, Bow Bowing, Bradbury, Campbelltown, Claymore, Denham Court, Eagle Vale, Englorie Park, Eschol Park, Gilead, Glen Alpine, Glenfield, Green Valley, Gregory Hills, Harrington Park, Hinchenbrook, Ingleburn, Kearns, Kentlyn, Leumeah, Liverpool, Long Point, Macarthur Heights, Macquarie Fields, Macquarie Links, Menangle Park, Minto, Minto Heights, Raby, Rosemeadow, Ruse, St Andrews, St Helens Park, Varroville, Wedderburn and Woodbine.