Solar hot water is our specialty and, generally, our team can install a new solar hot water system within a few hours so you’ll be enjoying energy-efficient hot water that evening.
The first step to ensure a trouble-free solar hot water installation is the planning and preparation – all of which we take care of so you can sit back and relax.
On installation day, we install the ground level storage tank first. Once this is operational, the gas or electric backup boosters start heating the water immediately whilst we install the rooftop collectors.
It’s all about having the right equipment.
Importantly, we have the tools and equipment necessary to efficiently install a roof top solar hot water on any Sydney residence or commercial premises. This means you won’t have any delays because we don’t have to outsource from other companies, it also makes our services more cost-effective.
Don’t waste time and money by employing multiple tradespeople.
Secondly, did you know that the installation of a new solar hot water system requires the expertise of both a plumber and an electrician? Our solar hot water installation experts are licensed and qualified to undertake both the plumbing and electrical work required. Again, this saves time and money and means we don’t have to outsource to other tradespeople. When shopping around for quotes, ask each company whether they are qualified to do the work themselves or have to employ other tradespeople.
SOLAR HOT WATER INSTALLATION ADVICE
For more information about the solar hot water installation process, get in touch to speak to one of our technicians.
Why we’re the Sydney solar hot water specialists
Hot water is our business and that’s why, when you deal with our highly-skilled, solar hot water specialists, you’re assured of service and expertise that is second to none.
- Hot water is our business and we are Sydney’s leading solar hot water specialists.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater repair specialists each have over 25+ years experience.
- We are accredited service agents for all solar hot water brands including Rheem, Apricus, Quantum, Edwards Solar, Solahart and more.
- We are a local, Australian-owned, family-run business offering reliable, old fashioned service.
- If your current solar hot water heater is beyond repair we offer free delivery of a new system and complimentary disposal (and recycling) of your old water heater.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.
SOLAR HOT WATER TIPS
For helpful advice about choosing the right solar hot water system, use the quick links below or simply scroll down.