Solar hot water Castle Hill, Hornsby Shire.
This customer in Castle Hill contacted our solar hot water specialists when they awoke to no hot water. Over speaking with the customer for some time over the phone, our Hornsby solar specialist was onsite to determine what needed replacing and what could be salvaged from the customers current solar system.
Unfortunately, the customer’s old solar loline tank was beyond repair and needed to be replaced. The damaged solar pump, controller and sensor unit also required replacement. Based on the client’s hot water usage requirements, we installed a new Thermann Mid Element Boost Solar Tank (model TH315GLEM).
We were able to recycle the solar tubes, saving the customer considerable expense.
- Assess site for safety and take appropriate actions
- Isolate system at main power and drain solar tank
- Replace existing solar tank with new Thermann solar hot water system
- Replace solar ground kit and controller
- Install new solar sensors
- Removal solar pipework on wall of house and reinstall after wall cladding has been replaced
- Renew solar pipework insulation
- Clean site of any associated rubbish
About Thermann hot water systems
There is a Thermann solar hot water system to suit the requirements and budget of any Sydney household. With proven reliability and performance, this Australian owned company offers value for money.
The Thermann hot water system range includes:
- gas and electric storage hot water systems
- gas continuous flow hot water systems
- solar hot water systems (gas and electric boosted)
- solar heat pumps
Why we’re the solar hot water specialists
Hot water is our business and that’s why, when you deal with our highly-skilled, solar hot water specialists, you’re assured of service and expertise that is second to none.
- Hot water is our business and we are Sydney’s leading solar hot water specialists.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater repair specialists each have over 25+ years experience.
- We are accredited service agents for all solar hot water brands including Rheem, Apricus, Quantum, Edwards Solar, Solahart and more.
- We are a local, Australian-owned, family-run business offering reliable, old fashioned service.
- If your current solar hot water heater is beyond repair we offer free delivery of a new system and complimentary disposal (and recycling) of your old water heater.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.
SOLAR HOT WATER TIPS
For helpful advice about choosing the right solar hot water system, use the quick links below:
- How does solar hot water work?
- What are the different types of solar hot water systems?
- Solar hot water rebates – claiming STCs »
- How long does it take to install a solar hot water system?
- How does electric or gas boosted solar hot water work?
- We saved a customer $7,000 on her solar hot water heater repair »
- Help, my solar hot water backup system is not working »
- No hot water in cold weather or winter?
- Solar hot water system replacement service »
- Why don’t I have hot water when it’s cloudy?
- How reliable is solar hot water?