Rheem Solar Hot Water Systems – Loline 325 litre
Rheem Loline 325l product features
- 325L capacity tank is suitable for 2 – 6 people
- If the sun is not shining you will never run out of hot water with the electric booster
- Reduces energy use1,2
- Suitable with NPT or LCS collectors
- 5 year cylinder warranty*
* Terms and conditions may apply. Contact us for more information.
Do your bit for the planet and save energy at the same time! Go solar with the Rheem Loline® solar hot water heater. It’s designed for warmer climates and areas with good water quality.
Rheem has the most extensive range of solar hot water products available in Australia. Rheem’s energy efficient solar hot water systems come in a range of sizes and capacities to suit the hot water requirements of all residential and commercial applications. Since 1939, generations of Australian families have relied on a Rheem hot water system for “steady, hot and strong” hot water.
Note: If you need an emergency replacement, you can run this water heater on its electric boost until your collectors are installed.
The benefits of a Rheem solar hot water system
Energy efficiency : Rheem solar hot water can save up to 65% to 70% of water heating energy consumption.
Reduce your carbon emissions : A solar system can save up to 2.0 to 2.9 tonnes of greenhouse gas emissions every year. Minimise your reliance on fossil fuels and protect yourself against future energy cost increases It makes sense to take advantage of Australia’s abundant supply of sunlight, and reduce your reliance on expensive, non-renewable gas and electricity.
Complete range : Rheem offers a complete solar range including both split, ground mounted systems and complete roof mounted models in a variety of capacities from 160 – 410 litres.
All weather protection : Rheem Premier® Loline series feature unique, drain-back heat exchange technology, that prevents the solar system from freezing, or overheating during weather extremes.
Booster options : Rheem solar systems are available with electric or gas boosting, providing hot water during cloudy or rainy weather.
Take advantage of Government rebate incentives : You may be eligible for financial benefits such as Small Scale Technology Certificates (STCs) if installing solar water heating. Ask us for more information about or read our STC blog post here »
10 year warranty : Rheem’s range of 250 litre – 400 litre hot water heaters now come with a standard 10 year warranty. This is a 3 year increase on the previous 7 year standard warranty term.
Additional features include:
- Dual handed fittings
- Commercial grade enamel
- Thicker sacrificial anodes
- Twin element models available
- Manufactured in Australia
- Great new look
Rheem Loline 325l solar hot water system installation
At Cheapa Hot Water, we are authorised Rheem solar hot water system installers servicing the entire Sydney metropolitan area and Central Coast. Take advantage of our buying power and save money on the purchase price of your new Rheem solar Loline 325 litre hot water heater. We offer free delivery to all Sydney suburbs and the Central Coast and we’ll even take away and recycle your old tank.
If you need an emergency solar water heater replacement or upgrade from electric or gas, we can run an electric boost until your collectors are installed.
DID YOU KNOW? The installation of a new hot water system needs both plumbing and electric components. This requires the experience and qualifications of both a licensed plumber and a licensed electrician. At Cheapa Hot Water, we are qualified and licensed to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to complete the installation of your new Rheem hot water system – quickly and within budget. Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up the installation process and adding extra expense due to additional call out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.
Rheem Loline 325l repair
Contact our experienced team fast repair of your Rheem solar Loline 325 litre hot water system. Our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of Rheem spare parts to get you back enjoying hot water quickly. We service all Sydney suburbs. Call 0410 693 532 or text 0410 693 532 for assistance. Ask about our same day service.
Buy Rheem Loline 325 litre solar hot water system
Take advantage of our enormous buying power and save money on the purchase of your new Rheem hot water system. If you’re in the market to purchase a new Rheem solar Loline hot water system, contact us for a competitive price. We’ll beat any genuine quote today! More Rheem solar hot water systems »
The benefits of switching to solar hot water
Did you know that if you switch to solar hot water you’ll free our planet of up to 3 tonnes of carbon every year – that’s the equivalent of taking a small car off the road! Below are links to helpful articles that can assist you in making an informed decision about switching to solar hot water:
- How solar hot water works »
- Types of solar water heaters »
- Small Scale Technology Certificates (STCs) »
- The benefits of switching to solar »
- Should you switch to solar hot water?
- How you can save money on your hot water bills »
- Which hot water system is cheapest to run? Solar, gas or electric »
- How reliable is solar hot water?
Rheem 4 Star gas hot water heater repair
Contact our experienced team for fast repair of your Rheem Solar Loline hot water system.
Our trucks are on the road right now, stocked with thousands of Rheem spare parts to get you back enjoying hot water today. We service all Sydney suburbs. Ask about our same day service.
Get in touch
Why we’re the Sydney solar hot water specialists
Hot water is our business and that’s why, when you deal with our highly-skilled, solar hot water specialists, you’re assured of service and expertise that is second to none.
- Hot water is our business and we are Sydney’s leading solar hot water specialists.
- Our fully qualified, licensed hot water heater repair specialists each have over 25+ years experience.
- We are accredited service agents for all solar hot water brands including Rheem, Apricus, Quantum, Edwards Solar, Solahart and more.
- We are a local, Australian-owned, family-run business offering reliable, old fashioned service.
- If your current solar hot water heater is beyond repair we offer free delivery of a new system and complimentary disposal (and recycling) of your old water heater.
- We are qualified to undertake all the plumbing and electrical work required to install a new hot water system. There is no need to waste money employing multiple trades.
- We have all the equipment needed to install your hot water system today. We don’t have to hire or wait for other trades to arrive with the required equipment.
SOLAR HOT WATER TIPS
For helpful advice about choosing the right solar hot water system, use the quick links below:
- How does solar hot water work?
- What are the different types of solar hot water systems?
- Solar hot water rebates – claiming STCs »
- How long does it take to install a solar hot water system?
- How does electric or gas boosted solar hot water work?
- We saved a customer $7,000 on her solar hot water heater repair »
- Help, my solar hot water backup system is not working »
- No hot water in cold weather or winter?
- Solar hot water system replacement service »
- Why don’t I have hot water when it’s cloudy?
- How reliable is solar hot water?